**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Item needed

TreoTreo Posts: 386 ★★
I feel the story quests have upped in difficulty ... I don’t seem to be able to do it without item use.

I still need to do story quest and doing eq is holding me back in that because all my items I saved up in crystals and in my stash are getting lower and lower each month.

Maybe I just don’t have the level yet ... that’s a possibility ... I have seen the videos it can be done without items ... I just don’t have that level (yet).

This won’t stop me from trying ... but it is holding be back and that is what I regret ... either in items or energy ...( energy is a big one this quest with Ægon needed to be one shotted)

I understand that Kabam is going this way I just regret it because I feel hold back

Comments

• SungjSungj Posts: 2,111 ★★★★★
    If it's things like act 5, master or uncollected that keeps making you use items it's most likely that you haven't developed the skill set to progress through the content efficiently. If you go to the dork lessons youtube channel or seatin they have a lot of good guides on parrying and evading. Intercepting is also a skill you'll need to learn but I don't know if you're at the level where you need it yet. It just takes practice really, arena or ROL wintersoldier are good places to expand your skill set so you're more prepared for the content you want to complete
  • TreoTreo Posts: 386 ★★
    It’s act 5 completion and uncollected montly
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,904 ★★★★★
    honestly some content you need certain characters to win plan and simple and even with those characters you need skill, but then again @kabam does say they want diversity but then they release content that steers away from diversity and it's you either have those character or you lose. Like how you suppose to beat aegon with a kk, colossus or sg smh.....
    edited November 2018
    Parry & evade & intecept I got down by the way, don’t worry ... play t4 war ... I ain’t that terrible ...
    Treo wrote: »
    Parry & evade & intecept I got down by the way, don’t worry ... play t4 war ... I ain’t that terrible ...

What's costing you the items then, act 5 completion is pretty straight forwards expect the collector and maybe the final ultron
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,904 ★★★★★

oh ive completed act 5 100% and uncollected 100% im just saying for the people that seem to always get garbage on them
    @Sungj thank you for pointing out that I suck.
    Not that is any help in any way ... you are just saying don’t **** and get good.

I am saying because the energy and potion needs for uc eq are hurting my progress in completion act 5 due to the current way it is set up. You say get better and you don’t need those potions ... you might be better as me I get it. I am at my point in the game you are at yours.
  • IOSJasoNIOSJasoN Posts: 643 ★★★
    I feel the story quests have upped in difficulty ... I don’t seem to be able to do it without item use.

I still need to do story quest and doing eq is holding me back in that because all my items I saved up in crystals and in my stash are getting lower and lower each month.

Maybe I just don’t have the level yet ... that’s a possibility ... I have seen the videos it can be done without items ... I just don’t have that level (yet).

This won’t stop me from trying ... but it is holding be back and that is what I regret ... either in items or energy ...( energy is a big one this quest with Ægon needed to be one shotted)

I understand that Kabam is going this way I just regret it because I feel hold back

I played EQ and once 100% on the difficulties I wanted to play spent the rest of the month working on act 5..
    It'll take you longer to do act 5 like that but I was in no rush..
    If items are a problem for you skip a couple of EQ UC events and put the work into act 5 or take a break from act 5 and put the work into the UC EQ..
    This month's UC was insane (personally I feel kabam went over the top with it) I had to take down Ægon with a 3* AA of course that ment one screw up and I had to quit and redo the entire line.. SO MUCH FUN!!! (Sarcasm)
    Just make a choice on what you want to do more and work on that.. Good luck mate
    @Sungj thank you for pointing out that I suck.
    Not that is any help in any way ... you are just saying don’t **** and get good.

I am saying because the energy and potion needs for uc eq are hurting my progress in completion act 5 due to the current way it is set up. You say get better and you don’t need those potions ... you might be better as me I get it. I am at my point in the game you are at yours.

I wasn't trying to insult you, I am by no means a great player either but if you are needing too many items to complete content like act 5 and uncollected that means there is room for improvement for your skills. There's no shame in needing practice but if you aren't willing to take a bit of time to hone your skills and aren't willing to listen to advice I don't know why you're complaining about items.
    I don’t need a buck load of items .... but a revive here and there ... and we all know how scares they are ...
    And this month quest is extremely energy draining since you need to spend 60 energy for a shot ... if you fail you need to start over (3.1) ... burned at least 500 energy for nothing this month ....