**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

NO DEATHS NOVEMBER

Amazing_Demon05Amazing_Demon05 Posts: 4,235 ★★★★★
so the war season is coming to an end in a few days. how many deaths did you hv this season and which champs did u find absolutely bs to fight against?

Comments

• NEO_mr_AndersonNEO_mr_Anderson Posts: 1,075 ★★★
    Everything went fine, except for having to fight too many NC, and, tonight, passing 1 min to try to bait Hulkbuster and he didn't want to. So, my RHulk, lost 68% on the sp3.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    I'm used to Hyp now. Guillotine handles him easily with some Baiting.
    Although, she's on my Attack Team. She's the key to taking Champs down when you can't get hit.
    Not sure how many. NC all the way. Many people have no issue with him. I can't stand that Evade RNG. He never switches anymore for me. Slippery little bugger.

Tips for defeating NC WITHOUT SWITCHING ###
    1) use a champ with reasonably long reach for medium strikes (starlord length, for example).
    2) If u can parry, then parry and hit MM. Be prepared to swipe back after the first M lands for the evade on the second. Why M? Spacing - to evade M, he won't have the time to draft attack you (or shouldn't if you're ready for it). That's it - don't try to combo, just parry or, if stun immune, bait the heavy or eat a blocked attack to prompt the heavy, the 2 hits retreat, 2 hits retreat.
    Works against all evade champs. It's called Patience.

Thanks. Yes, for some reason, in War he's on steroids. Many Intercepts. He's either high octane, or waiting to ambush. I find Rogue helps. She can at least recover some Health if he shifts you.
  • Lovejoy72Lovejoy72 Posts: 1,858 ★★★★
    Korg got me once or twice
  • Believe it or not, but I haven't died even 1 time the entire season... Hopefully, I didn't just jinx myself
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,908 ★★★★★
    i died twice i believe one of them was a time out had to replace my capww2 he just wasnt cutting it anymore other than that pretty much every war im flawless
  • MrMaatMrMaat Posts: 302 ★★
    edited November 2018
    had a good month......
    since taking my CAIW to r4 he is a staple on my team.
    he gets used more than others.
    i am running r4 Elektra, r4 CAIW and 5/50 medusa (my r4 is boss)
    i run path 6 so i bring my medusa for coverage on the poison fight.

i have not had a single death.
    had a couple close calls. 1 against kinetic reractor domino mini, 1 against a gulk today cus i missed a parry, but elektra pulled through...

Very, very good month. happy as hell.
    My whole ally has improved this month so things are looking up all round.
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,908 ★★★★★
    Not sure how many. NC all the way. Many people have no issue with him. I can't stand that Evade RNG. He never switches anymore for me. Slippery little bugger.

Tips for defeating NC WITHOUT SWITCHING ###
    1) use a champ with reasonably long reach for medium strikes (starlord length, for example).
    2) If u can parry, then parry and hit MM. Be prepared to swipe back after the first M lands for the evade on the second. Why M? Spacing - to evade M, he won't have the time to draft attack you (or shouldn't if you're ready for it). That's it - don't try to combo, just parry or, if stun immune, bait the heavy or eat a blocked attack to prompt the heavy, the 2 hits retreat, 2 hits retreat.
    Works against all evade champs. It's called Patience.

Thanks. Yes, for some reason, in War he's on steroids. Many Intercepts. He's either high octane, or waiting to ambush. I find Rogue helps. She can at least recover some Health if he shifts you.

nc is easy
  • Helicopter_dugdugdugHelicopter_dugdugdug Posts: 555 ★★★
    i don’t give deaths!
    dammit....
    i just posted here before...
    go into war and give away 2 deaths....

GOD DAMN 6* KM on kinetic reactor MINI
  • DoctorJDoctorJ Posts: 842 ★★★
    Think Ive died like 7-8times? Not including time outs. Had a few of those. 4/55 km vs 5/65 medusa on boss tile while bleed isnt solo possible this season unfortuneately.
  • godsquad891godsquad891 Posts: 779 ★★
    stark spidey always recks my poor max 4* green smasher
  • The1_NuclearOnionThe1_NuclearOnion Posts: 907 ★★★

@GroundedWisdom what method are you using to switch him? I was shown a method a while back and ever since I can switch him at will. He used to wreck me but now I can fight him with any champ whether he's duped or unduped makes zero difference. In fact, most matches I switch him in the first 5 seconds and then he's a piece of cake.
    Find me on Line and I'll share the method gladly. No way I reveal here. :) Took me a month or so to practice. I used my daily duel credits to fight a 5* NC every day.

Still working on perfecting Emma though. So we each have our own...
  • SidDDragonSidDDragon Posts: 1,183 ★★★
    First time being in tier 5 for the last 5 wars..had 0 deaths in tier 6 but have died a lot in tier 5...I think 8 times
  • ShrimkinsShrimkins Posts: 1,479 ★★★★
    edited November 2018
    I died 1 time this season so far and it was against a 5/65 medusa boss.

Edit: appears I just jinxed myself.... Just died to a flippn mordo... give me a break.
  • AlCapone2727AlCapone2727 Posts: 428 ★★
    Like 4. modok, gulk, and domino
  • NamelezNamelez Posts: 992 ★★★
    Died about... 3 times... 2 against IMIW and 1 against Korg

@GroundedWisdom what method are you using to switch him? I was shown a method a while back and ever since I can switch him at will. He used to wreck me but now I can fight him with any champ whether he's duped or unduped makes zero difference. In fact, most matches I switch him in the first 5 seconds and then he's a piece of cake.
    Find me on Line and I'll share the method gladly. No way I reveal here. :) Took me a month or so to practice. I used my daily duel credits to fight a 5* NC every day.

Still working on perfecting Emma though. So we each have our own...

i find lately he is not showing his timer as often and switching has become harder than it was
  • KattohSKattohS Posts: 717 ★★
    Everything went fine, except for having to fight too many NC, and, tonight, passing 1 min to try to bait Hulkbuster and he didn't want to. So, my RHulk, lost 68% on the sp3.

against hulkbuster? xD yeah when opponents dont throw sp its super annoying

I have a 5* rank 2 undup’d hulkbuster and his sp3 does a lot of damage.