**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

How many MCOC accounts do you have ?

I have 4 only so far

Comments

• FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    I have 4
  • Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    2 and I doubt I will make another one, even with 2 phones it seems way to time consuming and tedious nowadays, and I can't fathom people playing with more than 3 and how they have the time to do so.
  • 玩玩玩家玩玩玩家 Posts: 441
    2 and I doubt I will make another one, even with 2 phones it seems way to time consuming and tedious nowadays, and I can't fathom people playing with more than 3 and how they have the time to do so.

I only focus on 1, the other 3 accounts not login so much.
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,126 ★★★★★
    V1PER1987 wrote: »
    4? How in the world do you have time for all that? I have 2 and it’s almost too much.

When i was at level 30+ I came to forum asking for help, one of the veterans advice me to open as many accounts as possible, thats why i have 4 accounts running together.
    That mist hav ben a joke. Aside from u May get lucky elay one. But stil 4 acc is to many my options
    Gamer wrote: »
    4? How in the world do you have time for all that? I have 2 and it’s almost too much.

When i was at level 30+ I came to forum asking for help, one of the veterans advice me to open as many accounts as possible, thats why i have 4 accounts running together.
    That mist hav ben a joke. Aside from u May get lucky elay one. But stil 4 acc is to many my options

is not a joke.

and although i have 4 accounts i still haven't yet pull a BLADE.
  • B_Dizzle_01B_Dizzle_01 Posts: 1,637 ★★★
    1. Can’t imagine having more than that.
  • The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    2, one on my phone which is my main account and one on my work phone which I only do AQ and war on.
    I don't have time to do both
  • MrTicTac19992008MrTicTac19992008 Posts: 572 ★★
    1 because its hard enough as it is.
  • roberto94roberto94 Posts: 779 ★★
    I have two

The first is the newbie account that isn’t having any kabam ID or connected to Game Center.

The second is kinda my main account as it’s connected to Game Center aswell with kabam ID
  • Nickname207Nickname207 Posts: 241
    edited November 2018
    I had 2, but then abandon the 2nd one for 2 reasons, none of them are time-shortage:
    1. I cant withstand the disapointment × 2 (when pulling trash champs)
    2. I would leave the game the momment i pull 5* Blade/Starky/Corvus in my alternative account before my main account does.
  • RustyWarRustyWar Posts: 40
    I have 2.. ones my main the other one basically auto fights beginner/normal event quests when I feel like it to earn myself units throughout the year ready for The Christmas gifting event which I flood my main account with soo many goodies..
  • Hector_1475Hector_1475 Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★

is not a joke.

I have pulled Blade. Let me tell you a little secret, for which I will get flamed for sure: he will not change your life, if / when you get him. He is a great champ for sure, but He will not make you a better player, he will not give you access to content you could not get before. There are other great champs to work on, too. Some, in my opinion are even better than him. Just saying...
  • SidDDragonSidDDragon Posts: 1,183 ★★★
    One...with all the lag and everything going on..the frustration of poor gameplay from one account is enough

is not a joke.

I have pulled Blade. Let me tell you a little secret, for which I will get flamed for sure: he will not change your life, if / when you get him. He is a great champ for sure, but He will not make you a better player, he will not give you access to content you could not get before. There are other great champs to work on, too. Some, in my opinion are even better than him. Just saying...

Anyway I pulled 5*Corvus 3 weeks ago, he hits like God without dupe :):):)
  • Hector_1475Hector_1475 Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★

Anyway I pulled 5*Corvus 3 weeks ago, he hits like God without dupe :):):)

Now, we're talking! Congrats!
  • The1_NuclearOnionThe1_NuclearOnion Posts: 907 ★★★
    2. One main account and one mini-me account for AQ support occasionally.
  • Vdh2008Vdh2008 Posts: 966 ★★★★
    I have 3, but only 2 see action now. Couldn't keep up.
  • SuelSuel Posts: 279
    edited November 2018
    Ive my main one 800k rating

And a second one with less than 1k rating just to keep an alliance i highjacket lol

I dont see the point of playing in more than 1 acc, ther s already too much stuff to do
  • geoff78geoff78 Posts: 219 ★★
    1. Only been playing a little over 2 years and I've got 8200 prestige and barely have time to keep up with stuff. If you're running more than one account, your primary account will suffer/grow much slower than it could.
  • RaganatorRaganator Posts: 2,500 ★★★★★
    edited November 2018
    2. My main account and a unit farm account. If you log in every day and 100% Beginner every month (auto fighting) you will have an Odins worth of units in a year to gift yourself in December.
  • DrownedGodDrownedGod Posts: 276
    edited November 2018
    Just 2 and it's almost more than I can keep up with.
  • RaikisRaikis Posts: 173
    One. Can’t imagine running another one. Not enough time for this one :)