**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

13.5mil Gold 2 (Rank 80) ally needs one (AQ maps 2, 3, 4)

We are a friendly, relaxed group consisting of mainly working adults (from many countries) who enjoy actively playing the game, while also maintaining reasonable expectations.

We have scored Gold 2 for the past 3 seasons, and have come very close to Gold 1 in the past two seasons. We may reach it—but we fight with the attitude that we will fight our best, avoid the pressure to spend if we don’t want to, and have some fun.

No event mins are strictly enforced, although we tend to do well in all except for arena ones (many of us do not have the time to seriously grind).

No donations are required. We run Maps 2, 3, an 4 weekly, and usually one map 5 between seasons for fun. We run entirely off optional donations.

I am most likely looking for someone to run Line 1 or 3 + upper “C” portion in BG2 (left side). We are usually tier 7, but occasionally drop to 8.

Almost all of us have at least a few 4/55 5*s, are at least Uncollected, etc.

I’m looking to replace as soon as possible—we have a member who has offered to temp for us (so we look full)—but we are actually in need of someone by the end of the season, if not sooner.

If interested, contact me on line app: sillycaitlin

Comments

• Options
    SillyCaitlinSillyCaitlin Posts: 535
    xpdohfjad68b.png
    jxrwd8cjk9gj.png
  • Options
    flpygavkbvm8.png

That’s my in-game profile, and a good representation of what the roster of an average player looks like in our alliance.

Please message me in line: sillycaitlin
  • Options
    Looking again. Reach out via line only please. Same deal—need to replace one.
  • Options
    We have a space that will become available tomorrow (member is leaving due to personal reasons).

If interested, contact me on line: SillyCaitlin

Please be sure to read the post and check that your roster is more or less compatible with what we run and average members.
  • Options
    Still looking...