Champion Spotlight - Ægon

13»

Comments

• SRArch_SAI21SRArch_SAI21 Posts: 80
    Exactly bleed plus posion and stun immune would have been more appropriate basically u need to develop special skills non human
    Actually we should ask the developers who coded the quest to try and defeat master and uncollected Ægon to fight after losing 5 fights , use revives and potions to fight , we should ask them to post that video so we learn how to fight after losing fights, I mean after all we also want to learn skill play from developers because they are genious and super human
  • Jac094Jac094 Posts: 198
    Nerf it.
  • Zuko_ILCZuko_ILC Posts: 914 ★★★
    What % is the 5*s sig ability at 200?
  • V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,416 ★★★★★
    Zuko_ILC wrote: »
    What % is the 5*s sig ability at 200?

I think it’s 75%.
  • Actually we should ask the developers who coded the quest to try and defeat master and uncollected Ægon to fight after losing 5 fights , use revives and potions to fight , we should ask them to post that video so we learn how to fight after losing fights, I mean after all we also want to learn skill play from developers because they are genious and super human

Are you saying that game developers should only make content they can personally beat themselves? And conversely, if they can beat it, that it is automatically fair? I mean, it took some tries but I beat uncollected Aegon. If they put me on the payroll, does that content automatically become fair?

Also, would my strategy be valid? The first time I fought him I tried to power through him with potions after dying, which was a huge mistake. On successive runs if I didn't kill him immediately I just exited and reran the path. Energy refills cost very little compared to potions. I killed him I think five times out of eight at the end. I considered that to be the strategically optimal way to beat him: play perfectly or start over.
  • WelderofortuneWelderofortune Posts: 530 ★★
    Can you picture this guy as a AW boss with combo shield built into the node, man that would be a hard time.
  • Haji_SaabHaji_Saab Posts: 2,698 ★★★★★
    Can you picture this guy as a AW boss with combo shield built into the node, man that would be a hard time.

he will be really easy as defender
    Haji_Saab wrote: »

Unless they keep bleed immune and add the combo thing like the quest then if you don't 1 shot him you're in trouble!
  • zeezee57zeezee57 Posts: 1,589 ★★★★

Unless they keep bleed immune and add the combo thing like the quest then if you don't 1 shot him you're in trouble!

Yea but what sense would it make adding a node to AW that is tailored only to one specific champ? Otherwise it would just be like playing the event fight in war and nobody wants that.
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 819 ★★★
    Doesn't high tier aw main boss have combo shield?
  • V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,416 ★★★★★
    Buttehrs wrote: »

As far as I know, they only have stun immunity, true strike, and adaptative aside from the champ bonuses.
    zeezee57 wrote: »

Yea but what sense would it make adding a node to AW that is tailored only to one specific champ? Otherwise it would just be like playing the event fight in war and nobody wants that.

Theres a few champs that need combo meter
  • Helicopter_dugdugdugHelicopter_dugdugdug Posts: 555 ★★★

Combo shield doesn’t do jack for him if u don’t get hit ... its the node that raises combo automatically that is the problem in EQ

DNA3000 wrote: »
    Actually we should ask the developers who coded the quest to try and defeat master and uncollected Ægon to fight after losing 5 fights , use revives and potions to fight , we should ask them to post that video so we learn how to fight after losing fights, I mean after all we also want to learn skill play from developers because they are genious and super human

Are you saying that game developers should only make content they can personally beat themselves? And conversely, if they can beat it, that it is automatically fair? I mean, it took some tries but I beat uncollected Aegon. If they put me on the payroll, does that content automatically become fair?

Also, would my strategy be valid? The first time I fought him I tried to power through him with potions after dying, which was a huge mistake. On successive runs if I didn't kill him immediately I just exited and reran the path. Energy refills cost very little compared to potions. I killed him I think five times out of eight at the end. I considered that to be the strategically optimal way to beat him: play perfectly or start over.

Well I also did the same learned my lesson if you die after 4/5 fights and his combo meter exceeds 250 them it’s impossible to beat him , so I had to exit and restart , issue is that persistent combo meter buff is worst thing anyone can imagine

Combo shield doesn’t do jack for him if u don’t get hit ... its the node that raises combo automatically that is the problem in EQ

Agreed they should include it as a node in aw.
  • CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    edited December 2018
    Anyone can please explain how this Aegon champ becomes immune to everything and has unlimited unblockable attacks? I am very interested in a MOD anwering this???
  • CapWW2 wrote: »
    Anyone can please explain how this Aegon champ becomes immune to everything and has unlimited unblockable attacks? I am very interested in a MOD anwering this???

You don't need a mod to answer. Is on his abilities.
    He doesn't become immune to everything. In fact he has no immunities.
    1000 combo and you get unblockable attacks
    edited December 2018
    CapWW2 wrote: »

He does become immune . I just watch an Abomination beatdown in Labyrinth of legends under 5 minutes.
  • CapWW2 wrote: »

He does become immune . I just watch an Abomination beatdown in Labyrinth of legends under 5 minutes.

That's not an immunity, is a shrug off. And it only affects him offensively.
    And before anything, it isn't the "same thing".

That's not an immunity, is a shrug off. And it only affects him offensively.
    And before anything, it isn't the "same thing".

A shrug off. He does not take damage from the posion so it works similar to being immune.
  • OrdalcaOrdalca Posts: 345
    Wanted to make sure: Aegon’s charges only affect his own abilities, correct? They would have no effect on Countertactics or Dismay?
  • Are mcoc original characters official by Marvel
  • Ægon is op