**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Boss Killer

If you KO a final boss, you are a Boss Killer, right?

Are you a Boss Killer ?

Comments

• Options
    玩玩玩家玩玩玩家 Posts: 441
    Dshu wrote: »
    Being a vulture is fun but the best is hitting the final aq boss first and taking him to 1% the pause and time out. Its always good to leave the last cookie in the jar for someone else

can you teach me the 1% techniques :):)
  • Options
    The most important is to do it for the team. MVP, boss killer, whatever, means nothing if you're not a team player.

Oh yes agree.
  • Options
    JCPer14 wrote: »
    NO! If you come in and just hit a boss a few times that others have done most of the work, then you are a vulture. Boss killer is someone who can consistently 1 shot mini bosses and bosses.

Now i know, AW requires Boss Killer, strong Team work and good leadership.
  • Options
    Nah you don't need teamwork to be a boss killer, just join the AW/AQ late, follow an already completed path and kill the boss

you are the Boss Killer !
  • Options
    GhostboytjieGhostboytjie Posts: 2,208 ★★★★★
    I used to be a bosskiller. Always 1 shotted all mini bosses and final bosses in aq and then our other 2 would do same on the other aq where i wasnt on etc.
  • Options
    TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★
    ShinobiGuy wrote: »
    If one your alliance mates is a boss killer and you duel him and win, does that make you a boss killer killer?

Boss killerer*
  • Options
    ShinobiGuyShinobiGuy Posts: 570 ★★★
    If one your alliance mates is a boss killer and you duel him and win, does that make you a boss killer killer?

Boss killerer*

That's the guy that duels and beats you again :D

• Options
    DshuDshu Posts: 1,503 ★★★★
    If you want to be a boss killer in aq find a champ you feel comfortable fighting the minibosses with. Choose 2 champs for your lanes and bring them to complete your team. If you bring a regen champ like gr you don't have to one shot them since you can regen back up on the next fight. Find a 4 or 5* and a duel target of the miniboss and duel him with your lowest version of that champ. When you are consistently killing the target without damage you are ready to hit the mini. Aw is a little tougher since you face multiple different champs. It requires more practice and I'd recommend cycling through your 2* champs in duels for practice. Also since the worst are stun immune I'd say practice with only intercept. Don't get discouraged if you die a few times just remember practice makes perfect
  • Options
    ŁŤÇŁŤÇ Posts: 351 ★★★
    Not everyone can be boss killers. Path clearers are just as important, if not more. Mind you, getting the boss is important obviously. But, minimal deaths and low item use could be more important in the grand scheme of things.

Look at it this way: what is more important? Soloing a boss or winning a war. Being a boss killer is awesome, sure. It does help obviously.

We have a guy that is "back up" that does one fight. He usually solos boss. I do 7-8 fights usually and don't die all the way to boss. We both bring important value, just different.
  • Options
    But there is no greater feeling than taking down a boss in aq with spidergwen or Kamala Khan
  • Options
    axelelf_1axelelf_1 Posts: 775 ★★★
    But there is no greater feeling than taking down a boss in aq with spidergwen or Kamala Khan

Then you've never had a wife argue with you, google the answer, then have to admit you were right.
  • Options
    PaytoPlayPaytoPlay Posts: 762 ★★★
    If you KO a final boss, you are a Boss Killer, right?

Are you a Boss Killer ?

I usually hit the boss when he only has 1% health left so I like to think I am a boss killer.
  • Options
    @axelelf_1 after 19 years of marriage I've learned one thing about arguing with my wife and that's even if I'm right I'm wrong lol
  • Options
    MarriMarri Posts: 260 ★★
    Half of our alliance are boskillers...depending on the boss we decide whose champs are best suited, rest doesn't touch the boss (AW).

AQ is a race, whoever gets there first.. On map 3 we often take him nodes up just so we are first LOL.

Anyway, bosskiller means soloing a boss without dying consistently.
  • Options
    Samspade23Samspade23 Posts: 549 ★★
    I hate it when we have a bunch of unexplored paths in war and a dude goes up a completed path and takes out the boss and brags about it. Taking the 3 bosses down isn't the problem, fully exploring the map is when you and the other alliance bring all the bosses down and the win is determined by everything else.
  • Options
    Samspade23 wrote: »
    I hate it when we have a bunch of unexplored paths in war and a dude goes up a completed path and takes out the boss and brags about it. Taking the 3 bosses down isn't the problem, fully exploring the map is when you and the other alliance bring all the bosses down and the win is determined by everything else.

Guys who do that should be replaced it's a team event anyone can handle a boss with 3 champs especially when you can plan for the fight and bring the right champs @Samspade23
  • Options
    DTMelodicMetalDTMelodicMetal Posts: 2,785 ★★★★★
    Boss killer means using three 30% champion's boosts/20% greater attack boosts/25% greater health boosts with invulnerability boosts every AW with a 5/65 Blade. You get the solo by holding block for 3/4 of the fight with occasional parries and sp2s.
  • Options
    Boss killer means using three 30% champion's boosts/20% greater attack boosts/25% greater health boosts with invulnerability boosts every AW with a 5/65 Blade. You get the solo by holding block for 3/4 of the fight with occasional parries and sp2s.

WHAT????
  • Options
    DTMelodicMetalDTMelodicMetal Posts: 2,785 ★★★★★
    edited November 2018

WHAT????

I forgot the part about removing dexterity against Dormammu. My bad for that.
  • Options
    MarriMarri Posts: 260 ★★

dos511rtiamp.jpeg
  • Options
    Mitchell35Mitchell35 Posts: 1,897 ★★★★

This is starting to feel like the Harry Potter “who’s the master of the elder wand” deal.