**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

War Matchmaking

GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
Please institute a measure of the strength of the Alliance into the Matchmaking. Over half our Matches this Season have been double, and sometimes triple our strength. A few Matches is understandable. Over half is a problem. It's gotten to the point where we don't want to Match anymore because it's over before we even fight. We aren't in a high Tier. Even lower now that Allies are just hanging out on the lower end and pecking people off. I don't know what it's the result of, Tanking, retirement, punishment, what have you. There has to be a mechanism that takes into account the capabilities of the Alliance because they're beyond fair fights. It's extremely frustrating to spend weeks trying to get ahead and face Alliances grossly overpowered, and there are too many within our vicinity not to be an indication there's a problem. No exaggeration. Over half. My guys and I are just disheartened. We're all for a fair challenge, and we've won against Allies that are stronger before, but this is way out of proportion. Thanks.