**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

What happened to Quake?

I understand how "Quake style" could be considered cheap, but I also figure there is a reason you made her the way you made her. There is a bug on her "evade, block, parry". As in, she either doesn't evade far enough back or she cannot throw her block up fast enough. C'mon Kabam lets fix this issue! Just lost 3 times to a stupid Mephisto in War because of this, when I was able to 1 shot the Collector to become uncollected.

Comments

• Matt_louMatt_lou Posts: 95
    Like I have used A LOT of resources on her, because imo she is a better mystic killer than Blade. No synergies needed.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,976 ★★★★★
    Matt_lou wrote: »
    I understand how "Quake style" could be considered cheap, but I also figure there is a reason you made her the way you made her. There is a bug on her "evade, block, parry". As in, she either doesn't evade far enough back or she cannot throw her block up fast enough. C'mon Kabam lets fix this issue! Just lost 3 times to a stupid Mephisto in War because of this, when I was able to 1 shot the Collector to become uncollected.

How do you expect them to "fix" quake if you aren't going to provide screen shots or videos of what you are seeing? Also, highly doubt there is anything actually wrong with her.
  • OnlyOneAboveAllOnlyOneAboveAll Posts: 387 ★★
    Quake can most definitely one shot the collector if you are good enough. I took down the collector in one shot with Classic DareDevil. 0 hits received on my second account. He's not easy by any means. But you have a champ that can help with evading the you are golden.
    Just because Im curious, why do you guys think its so impossible to 1 shot with quake?lol Collector does not have true strike, nor does he passively gain power. Literally parry, charge heavy, evade, repeat. It gets easier to do when backed against the wall.
    edited November 2018
    Well I was hoping others were experiencing this problem. No I do not have a vid or pic of it. Im only making aware of the issue going on.
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    edited November 2018
    Sound: A vibration that typically propagates as an audible wave of pressure, through a transmission medium such as a gas, liquid or solid.

@Matt_lou the collector reduces ability accuracy every few seconds. Evade will fail, tenacity will trigger, you will get wrecked. It is one in a trillion that quake could actually one shot him; assuming kabam RNG is actual RNG.
    I never received ability reduction bro. Concussion kept happening, while he would shrug off stun every once in a while... it really was not as bad as you guys are making it sound.
    @Hammerbro_64 at least I never noticed ability reduction. I kept evading, and putting prolly 3800 per second once the stun took effect.
    Did they make the collector harder since the beginning of the year?
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    @Hammerbro_64 at least I never noticed ability reduction. I kept evading, and putting prolly 3800 per second once the stun took effect.

Hmm that’s strange @Matt_lou . Maybe her concussion keeps his AAR from triggering? If so, maybe Quake is the hidden strat for the collector 🤔

You are right. Don't listen to these guys. And no i have not noticed a bug with her.
    edited November 2018
    After you have fought the collector so many times, he gets much predictable.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    Not sure about one-shotting, but she's definitely bugged. Block won't register most of the time after a Combo, Heavy, or Evade. You have to tap a couple times. Makes it tremendously hard to chain moves. I've tested it many times. It just doesn't register.
    Regardless, you'll have 100% on triggering concussion. And 100% of the time under concussion, she is "supposed" to evade @100% and causes a -100% in AAR on her opponent.

Now, Im having issues with the blocking aspect after her evade. Sucks man, because Idk if Im cool with my 1st 5r4 sucking now.😂