**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Ægon worth a gem?

So, I just pulled 5* Ægon out of my second featured crystal which is really rare for my luck. I have a 5* skill gem for him! I was saving it for the hopes of getting blade. But, I still have a generic for blade. I want some feedback from the community, would you use the skill gem in my situation? Side note, my best skill champ is 4* blade, my 5* skills have all been trash.1cduf30apj69.png

Ægon worth a gem? 53 votes

Awaken Ægon
92%
Whododo872Hulk_77LaserbreakWinner12344321bryce7mWhiteManFoxhero007Zzzusername7312NOOOOOOOOPEEEEEAjTodayBHammerbro_64AanthoNiteAndDaeMoot4LifeJyotishkaStrikerrx8JayV429Bruinsfan8510John757 49 votes
Save it
7%
gatra_hpSpeedbumppigupompomxiDeliriouSx 4 votes

Comments

• LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    If he is as good as he sounds he is worth a gem. I'd wait a bit to see.
  • The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    Have you seen COWs game play video?
    He takes down LoL Abomination in 459 hits, poison doesn't effect him and he was hitting through the block every time.
    I'd use the gem
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Awaken Ægon
    He’s usable in shorter quests awakened. Not at all unawakened
  • Whododo872Whododo872 Posts: 1,042 ★★★
    Awaken Ægon
    He very much needs his awakened ability to be useful in a long quest. It gives him that persistent combo. I would use the gem on him
  • B_Dizzle_01B_Dizzle_01 Posts: 1,637 ★★★
    I would agree with he above post. Take him 3/45 and use him a while. Brand new champ. It’s not like he’s a AA or SL where everyone knows to awaken and rank right away. You may end up not even liking him.
  • Crimsontide1616Crimsontide1616 Posts: 303 ★★
    Save for blade bro- you know what you’re getting with blade
  • TKS87TKS87 Posts: 375 ★★★
    I think it would be worth it to hang onto the gem for right now, and see what you think of him. He's a totally new champ so there's not a lot known about him yet. Rank him up a bit, play around with him, and maybe check out some YouTube videos that will start popping up on him and then you can decide what you'd like to do! Patience is a big key to success in this game, and AG's are a rare and valuable resource. Congrats on the pull too!
  • JustusCastrumJustusCastrum Posts: 149
    If you still need to do LoL, then yes.
  • SDPSDP Posts: 1,622 ★★★★
    “Which is rare for my luck”

Haha. Ever notice how everyone who plays this game seems to have bad luck? It’s rare for everyone’s luck, my man. .4%

Congrats though! That’s awesome. I had a ridiculous run of good luck a couple months ago. It feels awesome.
  • SDPSDP Posts: 1,622 ★★★★
    DNA3000 wrote: »
    So, I just pulled 5* Ægon out of my second featured crystal which is really rare for my luck. I have a 5* skill gem for him! I was saving it for the hopes of getting blade. But, I still have a generic for blade. I want some feedback from the community, would you use the skill gem in my situation?

Simple answer: no. Why? Because he's rank 1. A rank 1 Aegon isn't doing anything. If you think he is worth actually playing, start ranking him up first. Only use the awakening gem when you are going to immediately put Aegon to use. Until then, you're spending a valuable resource for zero return. Start playing him in easy content, get used to him, and start ranking him up to at least 3/45. At 3/45 he's comparable to 5/50-levels of power. Then revisit the notion of using the awakening gem on him.

Never use those until you need to. Between now and when you actually use Aegon for anything interesting, lots of things can happen. A better champ can come along. You could naturally awaken Aegon with a dup. No feeling is worse than using an awakening gem and then days or weeks or even months later you naturally awaken the champ with a dup, and between now and then you didn't even use the champ for anything important.

This is some great advice.