**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Back Issues

JayV429JayV429 Posts: 26
edited November 2018 in General Discussion
Is it just me or do you wish that there was a back issue for the intermediate players. For the ones who havent become uncollected or havent even gotten to 100% on Act 4 I feel that us mid tier players arent really getting much offered to us as of late the best thing we have got so far was the summoned symbiote and you still had to beat uncollected/epic just to rank 5 him. We need to be rewarded to imo otherwise alot of ppl might retire

Comments

• Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,762 ★★★★★
    People that didn't completed act 4 or act 5 still have a lot to proguess, and a lot of content yet to be completed.
    This quest is meant for high-tier players that already finished everything in the game, including labytinth of legends.
    Asking for an easier difficulty of this is like asking for an easier labyrinth (same thing, less rewards, easier fights), which isn't the intention of it's creation
  • Samspade23Samspade23 Posts: 549 ★★
    The best way to address the issue I think is to make classic mode not worthless to everyone. That should be the intermediate mode. A rearranged version of the original bumped up in difficulty to match the current meta of the game where even the new guys are getting 4 stars way more rapidly than they used to. Classic mode is literally a mode no one in their right mind would play especially with the fact it costs energy.
  • XxOriginalxXXxOriginalxX Posts: 1,324 ★★★
    I understand the arguments of “oh it’s MEANT for high tier players, do your other stuff” but I mean, why not have intermediate, the rewards wouldn’t be so awful that they’d be useless to high tier players, and some of us are in an...awkward place. I completed act 5, and don’t have much else to do besides explore, so some new stuff with decent rewards would be great. Not meant to insult high tier players