**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Ranged attack

Is it possible to add range attack for light and medium hits? For example like Bullseye. Would be awesome

Comments

• Options
    NeoDazarasNeoDazaras Posts: 104
    Yes, some champs already have those. Yondu, Domino, and Infinity Iron Man are examples.
  • Options
    KimakkimKimakkim Posts: 6
    NeoDazaras wrote: »
    Yes, some champs already have those. Yondu, Domino, and Infinity Iron Man are examples.

I dont think you get what i meant, that is still near, what i mean by ranged attack is, although they're far, they still can attack, like 2-3 dash back and still can attack. Try see in movies how far actually Bullseye can attack.
  • Options
    Kimakkim wrote: »
    NeoDazaras wrote: »

I dont think you get what i meant, that is still near, what i mean by ranged attack is, although they're far, they still can attack, like 2-3 dash back and still can attack. Try see in movies how far actually Bullseye can attack.

It would cause more problems in aw which means more units spent. If bullseye was in the game his attacks would be like yondu's