**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

War matchmaking delay

Hi I would just like to bring it to the attention of any moderator or dev that we will miss out on our last war because of a matchmaking error. We started our matchmaking at around 8pm (EST) and it took till about 12:50 till we got a match. I think this is unacceptable and truly embarrassing, because of this our ally might get robbed of G1 rewards because of this technical error.54lr99k6gwh3.jpeg
vy37sainpmjg.jpeg
ydp1pvoz44ad.jpeg

Comments

• SabrefencerSabrefencer Posts: 1,433 ★★★
    Why did you keep searching and then immediately cancelling. Probably screwed yourself over on that.
  • Because the first search we let go for 2 hours then we started to panic And kept canceling then searching again
    I'm sure every time you cancelled it screwed up the search algorithm and put you back at the bottom of the list. Some alliances, while it sucks, have waited longer than 2 hours for a search.
  • RonD9RonD9 Posts: 232
    Same issue here. Not fair at all! We will drop a rank because of this! All they had to do was extend the time by a few hours after 7PM or Cap each alliance at 3 matches that week. Sure this issue happened because of the alliances that had points deducted. @Kabam Miike @Kabam Lyra
  • RonD9RonD9 Posts: 232
    When it’s typical to find a match rather easily, with plenty of time to spare, you’re point (above me) doesn’t mean a thing. People with jobs for example tend to start their AW after work on the east coast (EDT). I can’t be finishing off a war in the middle of the day.
    We are an alliance that usually starts searching around 7 pm EDT. We typically don't wait for more than 30 minutes. Again, waiting 2 hours is excessive, but then repeatedly searching and immediately cancelling probably made the situation worse.