**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Looking for strong alliance

Level 50 power 205k with line app looking for 80 million alliance quest

Comments

• My line ID and IGN are the same rainmancity30
  • @Rainmancity30
    If you're still looking for an alliance, then check out The Order of the Ebon Hand [O.E.H]. We're a chill but active 5.6 million alliance that's recruiting three plus players with a base rating of 100K+. We’re Silver 3 looking to advance to Silver 1 or at least Gold 3 by the end of Season 5.

The LINE app is REQUIRED to join. PM one of our officers (ARGaming86 <---ME, OpethFan1) or our leader Liam Seven (ebonhand) on LINE for more details. Adding one of us is a MUST especially ebonhand.
    IG:GorerillaTactic, Liam 7, OpethFan1

I sent you a request and an invite in-game. I also messaged you on LINE.

Participation is key! Group participation in completion, item use, duels, etc to reach max rewards is highly recommended. No donation requirements. We understand that life issues happen, but please communicate. If there are any grievances, take it up with me or another officer. If you do decide to leave us, please give us warning and don’t leave in the middle of AQ/AW. It doesn’t just hurt us but yourself, rewards wise.

We run AQ Maps 2 and 3 simultaneously when we’re not in the middle of AW. It’ll be a combination of 3/3/2 or 3/2/2. While in AW, we run three (3) BGs of Map 2. We might do Map 4+ if we have enough in our treasury balance. We run AW twice a week and AQ daily. We’re looking to push towards 3 BGs once we obtain a solid 30 members.

The use of top champs is a must where nothing under 2K in AQ/AW is allowed/recommended. 4*’s 3/30+ is recommended but no 3*’s. No pressure to join AW/AQ but participation is required/highly recommended when joining.

Our updated stats are as follows:
    5,611,263 (5.6 MIL) – AW: Silver 3 – 1,109 AW Rating – Tier 13 – 1,025,264 points – Rank 820

a9stde0fug9q.jpg
    diruzk6ivds4.jpg
    w1xd0v1tfypm.jpg
    xv7whhyoasb6.jpg
    zsn2t83s1j9v.jpg
    dai6q0ogln7h.jpg