**RESOLVED ISSUE WITH SIDE QUEST KEYS**
The game team has resolved this issue. Keys will be distributed via in-game messages and the quest timer will be extended.
More information and timeline here.
*This includes currently unclaimable keys as well*
**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.

Medusa or Corvus

Which 4* Cosmic Champ should I be taking to Rank 5?

I had always planned for it to be Medusa (who is now sig level 99), but then I got Corvus Glaive, and duped him (sig level 40).

I always use Medusa on AW defense, so strengthening her would be great, but Corvus as an AW/AQ attacker... wow, that's tempting. I keep going back and forth... help!

Feel free to discuss.

Medusa or Corvus 18 votes

4* Medusa (sig level 99)
50%
SnakeEyes69SpeedbumpDuke_SilverspktobalaAvengers320SidDDragonNBSAIMbizzDr_Taint24 9 votes
4* Corvus Glaive (sig level 40)
50%
TonyStarkKing_L0kiB34rMagnataurGeneralBradleyFhfjghhggggjfhfjgFooshblalalaChuckiesolPrasannaGamePlayWorldjr 9 votes

Comments

• 4* Corvus Glaive (sig level 40)
    corvus is better 4* medusa has like 60% to auto block and 5* has around 90% and corvus doesnt need to be awakened to be god
  • spktobalaspktobala Posts: 43
    4* Medusa (sig level 99)
    I will say medusa if u want one but I will take both of them to rank 5