**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Map 7 beta test

Wakandas_FinestWakandas_Finest Posts: 825 ★★★★
Recently got an invite to participate in the map 7 beta test coming in December. For those who have done beta tests in the past is there any incentive to participating in beta test aside from getting an early look at new content?

Comments

• ShinobiGuyShinobiGuy Posts: 561 ★★★
    No, just the fun of being one of the chosen few.
  • The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    You get bugs in your normal game
  • axelelf_1axelelf_1 Posts: 775 ★★★
    I got invited but honestly don't consider myself good enough to participate. I guess with my roster they assume I am.
  • WiMakWiMak Posts: 359 ★★
    Bigger question I have is who did you play the AQ with? Will link nodes just not be active or...?
  • WiMak wrote: »
    Bigger question I have is who did you play the AQ with? Will link nodes just not be active or...?

This will be a Solo test! It's not a test of Map 7 all together, but of the fights that we want to include in the Map, so no Alliance necessary!
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,753 ★★★★★
    Were all the invites already sent out?
  • Wakandas_FinestWakandas_Finest Posts: 825 ★★★★
    Drooped1 wrote: »
    WiMak wrote: »

This will be a Solo test! It's not a test of Map 7 all together, but of the fights that we want to include in the Map, so no Alliance necessary!

So no test of the most important aspect of aq being able to time the map and movements?

Cause if map 6 is longer then 5 I dont have high Hope's for 7

I believe in the announcement kabam said map 7 will be similar to map 6 in respect to time to complete
  • ManChildManChild Posts: 608 ★★★
    I was invited in-game but see no forum access and never have been amble to participate in a beta before (despite being invited to most)