Comments

• WorknprogressWorknprogress Member Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    DNA3000 wrote: »
    Nojokejaym wrote: »
    stop complaining i duped my 6* angela the most useless dupe ever

I'd rather a duped 6* Angela than an unduped and a dpx

Given Angela's signature ability, I would take the DPX.

To each their own. I don't do arena so having another champ that has zero use to me does absolutely nothing. At least a duped 6* could give you a prestige boost depending on your roster level

He would also be a decent diversity placement at most tiers.

None of my defenders are diversity placements. 6* KP is the closest I have to that and I'm just waiting for a new champ to rank to get him out of there

Profile picture?

wva28jms944e.jpg
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Member, Guardian Posts: 19,361 Guardian

To each their own. I don't do arena so having another champ that has zero use to me does absolutely nothing. At least a duped 6* could give you a prestige boost depending on your roster level

None of my defenders are diversity placements. 6* KP is the closest I have to that and I'm just waiting for a new champ to rank to get him out of there

Profile picture?

wva28jms944e.jpg

Hmm. How about, it is better to get new 6* champs instead of dups today, so that when 7* champs come out you'll get shards for the dup?

Otherwise, yeah, take the dup.
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Member Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    edited November 2018

Profile picture?

wva28jms944e.jpg

Hmm. How about, it is better to get new 6* champs instead of dups today, so that when 7* champs come out you'll get shards for the dup?

That still does zero good today. Potential higher prestige/utility gives you immediate benefit/helps you obtain more rank resources to use in champs that are actually usable or complete more difficult content. The ONLY reason for wanting another useless champ imo is for arena grinding. If you don't do that, then they are truly useless
  • ReferenceReference Member Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
    You should not be sad! Hawkeye is great champ
  • KaruseusKaruseus Member Posts: 528 ★★
    My recent pulls after jugg was karnak and KG
    Didnt have 5*karnak, and i have 5*medusa(undup) so karnak wasn’t that bad for me
    King groot... hmm...
  • ManfréaBolgenManfréaBolgen Member Posts: 139
    my first 6* was loki, pulled him right after duping my 5* angela
  • iLachBrainCellsiLachBrainCells Member Posts: 20
    I was kinda hoping for 6* 2099 cuz my AWD was looking shady but duped KM and he’s now in AWD yaaaaaaaay
  • Madman_marvinMadman_marvin Member Posts: 666 ★★★★
    Good 6* pull! My first three were Rocket, Deadpool X-Force, and Beast! All awful. Finally hit gold with 4th pull and got Sabretooth!
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Member, Guardian Posts: 19,361 Guardian

Profile picture?

wva28jms944e.jpg

That still does zero good today. Potential higher prestige/utility gives you immediate benefit/helps you obtain more rank resources to use in champs that are actually usable or complete more difficult content. The ONLY reason for wanting another useless champ imo is for arena grinding. If you don't do that, then they are truly useless

Technically there's no reason to want anything that is useless. That's the definition of useless. The question is whether the uses it has align with your specific gameplay. For every champion, there are people for whom their uses don't align with their gameplay. I'm only mentioning uses (I was joking towards the end of course), I'm not saying you personally have to actually find those uses appealing. But in general, many players would.
  • RiderofHellRiderofHell Member Posts: 4,613 ★★★★★

Clearly you have no idea how good she is
  • Noneed2nvNoneed2nv Member Posts: 58
    Just pulled my 1st.....Kingpin
  • CaramesCarames Member Posts: 284 ★★
    Why the hate for Beast? I've been using mine all the time. Great bleed, crits all the time, and good power control. Not the top tier in the game, but he's definitely solid.
  • B_Dizzle_01B_Dizzle_01 Member Posts: 1,637 ★★★
    Kingpin. Then Iron Fist. 🤦🏻‍♂️

Then Sentinel 👍. Now to awaken.
  • Madman_marvinMadman_marvin Member Posts: 666 ★★★★

Clearly you have no idea how good she is

Don’t think they’re complaining about Angela herself, but her dupe. Her duped ability is completely useless for the most part.
  • EpistriatusEpistriatus Member Posts: 1,249 ★★★★
    edited November 2018
    Thebgj01 wrote: »
    I would gladly trade in my 6* cap WWll and storm for your HE. Congratulations!

That moment when the most sought after champ when the 6* crystal was first released is talked about in above manner......sigh.......
    HE is great btw, awesome pull!