**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

t4cc crystal all over again.

Amazing_Demon05Amazing_Demon05 Posts: 4,235 ★★★★★
goodluck again for tomorrow ppl! hope u all get the catalysts u want (which obvs nearly never happens)

i hoped i wud get a skill cat last tym but got cosmic.
i hope i can get skill. i nvr get any and even in shards i get so less.
if i can just get one i wud be able to r5 my 4*blade nd then my holy trinity wud be max power!

Comments

• ThatOneMasterGamerThatOneMasterGamer Posts: 810 ★★★
    Yea,it's sad when you don't get the catalyst you want,I need mutant for Sabre.
  • The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    edited November 2018
    Mine will go on the pile with the rest, I need T1 a and t4b and champs worth using them on
  • KrumbledkookieKrumbledkookie Posts: 273
    I'll be please as long as it's not Cosmic or Mutant. Any of the other 4 would be very helpful. 4/6 is decent odds.

But this is Kabam so I'm certain I'm getting Cosmic or Mutant.
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    Hope y'all get what you are looking for. If you keep playing and have a good alliance you'll eventually get to where you always have enough t4cc in every class.
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    edited November 2018
    Hopefully i get mutant so i can take domino to 5/50 tho i wouldn't mind a skill either
  • WelderofortuneWelderofortune Posts: 527 ★★
    I would not mind a cosmic or tec myself, figures crossed
  • DoctorJDoctorJ Posts: 842 ★★★
    I remember these days. Wait til you have multple unopened t4c crystals and thousands of t4c frag crystals sitting unopened.

But good luck to whoever this is big for, I remember this stage :)
  • KrumbledkookieKrumbledkookie Posts: 273
    I'll be pleased as long as it's not Cosmic or Mutant. Any of the other 4 would be very helpful. 4/6 is decent odds.

But this is Kabam so I'm certain I'm getting Cosmic or Mutant.

And I got... Cosmic. Of course. The one I need the least. Thanks Kabam. It will of course come in handy at some point, just not now.

• The_Boss9The_Boss9 Posts: 1,390 ★★★
    I actually got what i needed (never happens), skill so i can now r4 blade 5* :)
  • Samspade23Samspade23 Posts: 549 ★★
    All I get is cosmic t4cc. I have 6 and this is after I traded 3. It's crazy how the RNG can sabotage you.
  • SabrefencerSabrefencer Posts: 1,433 ★★★
    Pulled a Skill, which I need to rank my Killmonger.
  • WelderofortuneWelderofortune Posts: 527 ★★
    I would not mind a cosmic or tec myself, figures crossed

Pulled a cosmic so yay
  • ThatweirdguyThatweirdguy Posts: 675 ★★★
    One day you have more class T4CC than you know what to do with. Many of us have hundreds of AQ crystals and dozens of T4CC crystals unopened for fear of expiration. Resources for ranking up are unbalanced. It has always been this way and always will. This is working as intended as far as Kabam goes as odd as that sounds/
  • V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    Got the science T4 I needed to R4 CAIW so I’m pretty happy.
  • One day you have more class T4CC than you know what to do with. Many of us have hundreds of AQ crystals and dozens of T4CC crystals unopened for fear of expiration. Resources for ranking up are unbalanced. It has always been this way and always will. This is working as intended as far as Kabam goes as odd as that sounds/

Actually, MMOs do it all the time; it is a kind of "soft throttling."
  • Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    DNA3000 wrote: »
    One day you have more class T4CC than you know what to do with. Many of us have hundreds of AQ crystals and dozens of T4CC crystals unopened for fear of expiration. Resources for ranking up are unbalanced. It has always been this way and always will. This is working as intended as far as Kabam goes as odd as that sounds/

Actually, MMOs do it all the time; it is a kind of "soft throttling."

Yep, setup so that regardless of progress in the game you're always short on something.

For me, it's a shortage of good champs. All of my god-tier 4* are at 5/50, and end up ranking garbage 5* to R2/R3 while I wait to pull good 5* champs before my cats expire.
  • JayCeeJayCee Posts: 732 ★★
    Got t4 skill to r5 4* blade
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    Hopefully i get mutant so i can take domino to 5/50 tho i wouldn't mind a skill either

Got skill so cant complain lol
  • 玩玩玩家玩玩玩家 Posts: 441
    is this a free gift from Kabam monthly ??

• GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,234 ★★★★★
    I pulled the Mystic I needed. Now to find one more T2A. XD