**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Use this as A good reason to not do dungeon match making.

NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,803 ★★★★★
8wsopaatv7ey.png
Had to solo an entire room because this dude went AFK right after room 2 started. Wish there was a way to get my champs refreshed without spending units for this BS.

Comments

• Options
    VulcanMVulcanM Posts: 664 ★★
    you coulda waited like 5 minutes instead of rushing right in there... if it takes 2 minutes to complete than giving him 5 is reasonable.
  • Options
    JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    I had never used the random matchmaking system till this iteration. I ended up doing 3 random match ups to get the friendship bonus.

First person took forever to move. But given enough time he did his best. The next two moved quickly. The third and last one didn’t communicate at all, but it was only room 5.

All in all the experience was fine. But nothing like matching up with a friend that you know will do what’s best.
  • Options
    NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,803 ★★★★★
    VulcanM wrote: »
    you coulda waited like 5 minutes instead of rushing right in there... if it takes 2 minutes to complete than giving him 5 is reasonable.

Dude he wouldn't move for 5 minutes dungeons have a 15 minute countdown not a 10
  • Options
    Thebgj01Thebgj01 Posts: 269
    edited November 2018
    I’ve gone 50/50 with random dungeons. I’ll keep doing it, but I’m always prepared for the “non mover”, “non communicator. And choose any node for me”, gets killed and then never returns to close out a room that I was able to complete alone” ...