**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

alliance war rewards [ merged threads ]

ramanshramansh Posts: 96
edited November 2018 in Bugs and Known Issues
Kabam, i have been part of my new alliance since last 5 wars and i have performed and played according to the needs of alliance and followed every rule but i am unable to receive the season rewards. So, please check and send me the rewards for this season
Post edited by Kabam Vydious on

Comments

• Avengers320Avengers320 Posts: 684 ★★★
    i think kabam is still calculating the results
  • ramanshramansh Posts: 96
    may be
  • ramanshramansh Posts: 96
    but every in in my alliance has the rewards
  • I never received any aw season rewards
  • Primmer79Primmer79 Posts: 2,968 ★★★★
    1. Did you fight in 5 wars, in one alliance?
    2. Did you leave that alliance recently?
  • Firstly, I've merged two threads together about the same topic. Secondly, if you haven't received your rewards there may be a few different factors playing into it. The big one is there may be a delay, however, please be sure you fit the criteria for the following:

1. Must have participated in at least 5x Alliance Wars during the Season
    2. Must be with the same Alliance those 5x Wars were participated with at the end of the Season
    3. Must remain in the Alliance until the rewards are manually claimed

If you still not see these rewards despite meeting those requirements, please contact our Support Team by clicking the gear icon in the upper left corner of the main screen within the game. From there, scroll to select Support. They'll be able to further assist you.
  • I participated in 5 alliance War in season 5 and did not get the season rewards.
    Please give me my rewards
  • Give me my season rewards.
  • JaffacakedJaffacaked Posts: 1,415 ★★★★
    Goku_18 wrote: »
    I participated in 5 alliance War in season 5 and did not get the season rewards.

Was it the last 5 wars of the season with the same alliance ? If not you won't get any.
  • The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    Goku_18 wrote: »
    I participated in 5 alliance War in season 5 and did not get the season rewards.

Were you still in the same alliance at the time when rewards were given out?
  • Jayden99Jayden99 Posts: 13
    I didnt get season reward why????

Pls MCOC reply my question
  • Arbiter2426Arbiter2426 Posts: 346
    I dont know I'd this is a know issue but I completed more than five wars in my alliance and I never got my season rewards
  • Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    edited November 2018
    Hmm I've always gotten my rewards for every single season on both my accounts, so I think something is fishy with some of what ya'll are saying.

Also you must be eligible to meaning if you hacked during the war they may prevent you from recivring them in addition to having participated in 5 wars WITHOUT being kicked or leaving the allaince you are in since they reset your count and if it happens to late since you won't get anything if those 3 happen