**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Dilemma - Which Tech to level?

Which to level?
So Ive got enough CC to level up one of my techs but none are amazing and it seems Stark will continue to evade me. I've waited til I opened my newest 5* crystal , just in case a good tech popped ( Damn Loki was there ).
So my impatience has left me with these options. I know the meta is going towards ranking 5*'s over the 4*'s so I come here to ask some of you vets which would you go for? Thanks for any advice in advance.
Just so you know where my current position is in game, Ive just become uncollected and next goals would be RTTL and ROL while trying to complete atleast the first chap in each monthly EQ.

Dilemma - Which Tech to level? 30 votes

5* Nebula Unduped to R3
13%
StewmanAbarttoirRockypantherxYamaha_Yamaso 4 votes
4* Doc oct Duped to R5
3%
Hector_1475 1 vote
4* Star-Lord Duped to R5
36%
Aayush2268SceptilemaniacSoulBreaker1229Charlie_SceneEnderDraco58B_Dizzle_01Markg25SidDDragonAwsomediabrineMvJ96mrcyrcle 11 votes
4* Iron Man IW Duped to R5
43%
TonyStarkSUBHXxLoganTDCxXVoltolosFhfjghhggggjfhfjgHanger_29Nb2121TheSquish671NBSAIZipioLostReplica23PrasannaPowroti 13 votes
Wait for better.
3%
Dr_Taint24 1 vote

Comments

• Options
    StewmanStewman Posts: 735 ★★★
    5* Nebula Unduped to R3
    Doc Ock would be my second pick as he is a decent option to help with ROL Wolverine.
    With blocking and parry he can heal block and life steal the regen. Takes some practice to get it right but when you do, it works great. Unless you have a better option like guilly or void or even Cap IW to reverse the regen.
  • Options
    SociopathSociopath Posts: 101
    @Stewman , thanks for your response. I have to agree about Doc oct, as he was my first 4* and I highly rate him. As for needing him for ROL wolverine, he will not be needed as ill probably be taking void to R5 by that point to complete my Unholy trinity and will use him there.
    Thanks for the input.
  • Options
    SidDDragonSidDDragon Posts: 1,183 ★★★
    4* Star-Lord Duped to R5
    If I need someone to help out in offense and clearing content where u need damage then SL is the way to go(I got him to r5 over taking my 5* nebula to r3)..but if you want a defender along with being a utility attacker for clearing content then go for imiw..doc oc isn't a bad option either but u got void with his heal reversal which is better than heal block although he still has the infinite power lock and in case u need someone for biohazard I would do nebula
  • Options
    ẞlооdẞlооd Posts: 2,005 ★★★★
    Sociopath wrote: »
    @Stewman , thanks for your response. I have to agree about Doc oct, as he was my first 4* and I highly rate him. As for needing him for ROL wolverine, he will not be needed as ill probably be taking void to R5 by that point to complete my Unholy trinity and will use him there.
    Thanks for the input.
    Your 4/40 is perfectly viable anyways. I just cleared it with my 3/30 and people have done it with a 3* as well.

As for the rank up. SL for offense and IMIW for defense. Whichever you need/want more.
  • Options
    SociopathSociopath Posts: 101
    Id like to say thanks to all that participated in my poll and an extra "Thank you" to those that commented with there views. I'll be waiting til after my next 4* crystal opening to see if i get anything decent in tech (Very unlikely) and will probably go with IM IW , as I have Hype as my raw damage and IM IW always gets me some good def kills.
    Thanks again all.