Missing items from Cyber Monday Offers [Mod Edited Title for Clarity]

TsunaniTsunani Posts: 150
edited November 28 in Bugs and Known Issues
Yesterday I purchased an Odin in Google play store to get cyber Monday offer. I was charged but haven't receive any units nor shards.. I tried to perform another purchase, but I kept receiving a message telling that I already owned that item.
I tried Google support but they said its on kabams side.
I opened 2 tickets, one yesterday and another today and no response so far.
Did I get scammed by kabam?
Post edited by Kabam Miike on

Comments

  • Unfortunately we cant do anything here.

    And besides cuber monday is prob the most money kabam made all year,
  • TsunaniTsunani Posts: 150
    Unfortunately we cant do anything here.

    And besides cuber monday is prob the most money kabam made all year,

    I'm glad I helped kabam to get richer lol
  • There was a limit of 3 so it's weird that you got a message saying you already bought it. Did you restart your game? Sometimes my stuff doesn't come in till I restart my game. I think they too big to be scamming people so you'll defs get what you paid for.
  • TsunaniTsunani Posts: 150
    Chuckiesol wrote: »
    There was a limit of 3 so it's weird that you got a message saying you already bought it. Did you restart your game? Sometimes my stuff doesn't come in till I restart my game. I think they too big to be scamming people so you'll defs get what you paid for.

    I tried everything Google support told me to, restart, clean caches, clean memory
    ... and more
  • Surely Kabam can see if you don't have the items and correct it.
  • It may take a bit for the team to get back to you in response to your ticket, but it will get answered. It's important to remember that sending in multiple tickets about the same matter only causes to fill our Support's Queue even further and it may take longer to get to you or someone else. I understand this is frustrating, but we ask for your patience while our team works to get back to you.
  • TsunaniTsunani Posts: 150
    It may take a bit for the team to get back to you in response to your ticket, but it will get answered. It's important to remember that sending in multiple tickets about the same matter only causes to fill our Support's Queue even further and it may take longer to get to you or someone else. I understand this is frustrating, but we ask for your patience while our team works to get back to you.

    I understand that but, there is more than 24h since first ticket, which is the deadline, right?
  • Hello,

    Please be patient as it may take a little while to get back to your ticket but Support will reply.
  • TsunaniTsunani Posts: 150
    Kabam Lyra wrote: »
    Hello,

    Please be patient as it may take a little while to get back to your ticket but Support will reply.

    Ok, thank you for the attention.
  • I am also facing this issue. I had 1500+ units which was available but today when i login everything went missing.
  • TsunaniTsunani Posts: 150
    I am also facing this issue. I had 1500+ units which was available but today when i login everything went missing.

    I think that's a different issue
  • TsunaniTsunani Posts: 150
    They have just put the units in my account, but not the cyber Monday shards
  • TsunaniTsunani Posts: 150
    Still waiting for an answer about cyber Monday
  • edited November 29
    Tsunani wrote: »
    Still waiting for an answer about cyber Monday

    Please be patient with our teams as we work to answer you and others who have submitted tickets. Despite the wait, you will be answered. Continuously bumping this thread will not speed up that process.
  • TsunaniTsunani Posts: 150
    Tsunani wrote: »
    Still waiting for an answer about cyber Monday

    Please be patient with our teams as we work to answer you and others who have submitted tickets. Despite the wait, you will be answered. Continuously bumping this thread will not speed up that process.

    Ok, sorry 😬
Sign In or Register to comment.