**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Hawkeye's power drain does not work on debuff immune opponents

Noticed this when my L1 was doing nothing on node 52 in AW. This can be easily reproduced in 4.5 rttl against Rhino. This is clearly not the way it's meant to behave because:
A) Power drain is not a debuff
B) Other power drainers such as Vision still work

I tested Vision, Civil Warrior and they work fine, their power drain works. Hawkeye's L1 does nothing.

Comments

• KamlanKamlan Posts: 4
    Seconded: I too observed this with my 5* HE on AW node 52 (debuff immune node).
  • magnitudemagnitude Posts: 4
    Hellooo? Anyone from Kabam? Seems like Voodoo can't power drain either.
  • MannysmokerMannysmoker Posts: 314
    I assume the game can't handle that he apply a bleed and drain in the same special...so it says immune..
  • Batman05Batman05 Posts: 351 ★★
    it has been discussed and noted that his power drain does not trigger on debuff immune as intended
  • World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,567 ★★★★★
    Would help to get clarification why Hawkeyes Power Drain doesn't work, but Winter Soldiers signature power drains vs. node 52 in AW.
  • Batman05Batman05 Posts: 351 ★★
    You'd have to search for the debate. It's comes down to winter soldiers ability is not a buff and not affected my buff immune like Hawkeyes ability
  • magnitudemagnitude Posts: 4
    Batman05 wrote: »
    You'd have to search for the debate. It's comes down to winter soldiers ability is not a buff and not affected my buff immune like Hawkeyes ability
    Hawkeye's power burn is not a buff. It should work like Vision, Civil Warrior and WS. Why is Hawkeye the exception here?

• Ad0ra confirm way back that Hawkeyes Powerdrain is a buff (active) so it does not work on buff immune nodes. Same thin with Deadpool in Road to Labyrinth.
  • World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,567 ★★★★★
    Well, it'd be nice to know whose power drain works or doesn't work against an immune to debuff node (Node 52 in AW, Map5 path, etc...)

Hawkeye - No

Winter Solder - Yes
    Civil Warrior - Yes
    Vision - Yes