**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Lightweight

I used a 5* r4 duped antman to take out each magik and iceman. I used a 6* unduped storm R1 to take out the champ each time. Once she was at 21% to start the fight and still destroyed him.

Full team included a 5* unduped r4 magik, duped r4 gwenpool and duped r4 CM. It was only lightweight but managed to finish by only using one 20% boost and no potions.

Just putting out a different lineup so people might try something different.

Comments

• TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★
    With a team of r4 5*s, chapter one shouldn't even be too hard anyway, even if it is antman
  • NEO_mr_AndersonNEO_mr_Anderson Posts: 1,075 ★★★
    ogHulk/Void/BW/Thor Ragn/Heimdall.
    You have first indestructible Hulk at -20% +1 bar of power and second indestructible (Heimdall) at 1%. You can imagine a max sig level hulk at 1% health...HULK SMASH!!!!!!!!!
    *BW is there for the 25% chance of stun on sp. So, missing a stun is almost impossible, and, sometimes, you have double stun.
    Synergy with Thor ragn, also, gives you Dash back 2sec 15% health back

You just need the ogHulk as 4* , Thor Ragn 4* and the others can even be 3*
    If you get KOed, you just us a lev 1 revive. He will come in fight with indest/1 bar and Hulk smash.

I did complete Lightweight with 1 lev 1 revive.

My Hulk is 4/40 sig 40.

https://youtu.be/gv38arO5jG0
  • Chris1212123Chris1212123 Posts: 320
    Blade for the voids
    Iceman for the Hyperions
    Gr for everyone else
    Voodoo for boss