**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

6* Loki

doctorbdoctorb Posts: 1,724 ★★★
Just pulled him. While I like his SP1 (buff steal) and SP2 (unblockable), overall do u all think he's a good hero? Or did I get a lemon?

Comments

• The_Boss9The_Boss9 Posts: 1,390 ★★★
    He’s not too great
  • doctorb wrote: »
    Just pulled him. While I like his SP1 (buff steal) and SP2 (unblockable), overall do u all think he's a good hero? Or did I get a lemon?

I got him. Then I duped him. Tears might have been involved.

Then Kabam started making a lot of tough bosses that depend on active buffs like the Adaptoid and the Champion.

I feel a little better.
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    edited December 2018
    doctorb wrote: »

Like most middle of the road mystics (dorm, sym supreme, morningstar), he's very useful in very specific instances, usually in boss runs or 5.4.6 ultron boss fights, and his best qualities come from synergies, so if you have thor rags you're doing ok. However, if you only ever get three 6 stars during your playing window, he's not one you'd be happy to take one of those slots.

His Loki would have to be duped for the rag Thor synergy to work.

Edit: that being said I used a unduped r3 5* Loki when I explored 5.4.6 for that ultron.