**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Map 6 crashing.

mydnightmydnight Posts: 671 ★★★
Just want to give a big shout out and thanks to the developers for making my game crash/lag on the stun immune Iceman in section 2. It makes it so much more challenging to lose 35% health after you've crashed twice.

Ya, thanks again for crashing me 4 or 5 times this week for no reason!

Comments

• KirklinKirklin Posts: 149
    Take a different path
  • mydnightmydnight Posts: 671 ★★★
    I don't see how this will help. It will just crash on some other fight.
  • Hey mydnight, I'm sorry to hear you've encountered an issue which has caused the game to crash several times in the past week.

We're always working to make improvements and in an effort to keep everyone's feedback about issues such as crashing more organized, we created two dedicated threads, which you can find at the links below.

- iOS Lag and Performance Issues Thread
    - Android Lag and Performance Issues Thread

If you haven't already, please take a moment to contribute to whichever of those discussions is relevant to you by providing the details outlined in our Bug Report Template.

Reports submitted in those discussions can provide invaluable information that allows our Development Team to target specific areas needing improvement, and ultimately to help resolve issues like instability and crashing.

Thank you very much in advance for your help and patience as we work to address your concerns as quickly as possible!
This discussion has been closed.