**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

My experience becoming uncollected

This is how I became uncollected, hope it help those of you about to take the challenge. I am sure there are better & more efficient ways of doing it, I rate myself as a competent player but no more. I can parry 95% of times but evade no more than 40%, so lots of room for improvement.

I used a guide in Reddit (just google mcoc 5.2.1 guide/mcoc 5.2.2 guide) which was very useful, showing the easiest paths and explaining the nodes. I helped me a lot to anticipate what I was going to meet.

Champs I used:
- 4* lvl 5 Starlord (duped, 60). Occasionally very useful, depending on nodes
- 4* lvl 5 Magik (duped, 45). Again very useful but depending on node, especially to avoid those deadly SP3
- 4* lvl5 Captain America IW (duped 30). A real game changer, absolutely helpful to get to the boss in chapters; great block, devastating SP2...couldn't have done it without it: Thank you Cap!
- 5* lvl 3 Iceman (duped, 30). Less useful than expected, but fine against SP3
- 5* lvl 3 Corvus (unduped). ABSOLUTELY basic. If CAIW took me through the chapter, Corvus allowed me to finish the boss.

Obviously, helped by a substantial stack of health potions and revives and a remarkable number of saved units from arena grinding; didn't keep a precise record, but around 1250 for chapters 5.2.4/5/6.
I must say getting to the bosses was way harder than bosses themselves, which were pretty easy, including the Collector. After so much reading about him, it felt a bit of an anti-climax. Don't get me wrong, it's tough as nails, but entirely doable. Piece of advice: don't revive AND max health, it's a waste of resources; once he starts unleashing hell on you with specials, it doesn't matter if you are 40% or 100%, you're gonna die anyway. So the tactic was get a couple of MLLLM combos plus a special, die, get a 40% revive and repeat. Actually, it's even better, because his regen activates by the time you finish, and after that he'll probably recover more health than you can take from him, so let him kill you asap to avoid it.

In retrospective, waiting for stronger 5* roster would probably have made it easier and cheaper in terms of units and I know there are guys out there that have become uncollected using only 4*. Congrats to them, I'm not one of few... But if you have a mix of 4* and 5* and you're reasonably competent without being a master, my experience might help you. Btw, as stated by other, in terms of rewards, shards, etc. it is absolutely un-worthy, mean prizes for so much effort. But oh boy, that Uncollected tag name...priceless.

Comments

• Mathking13Mathking13 Posts: 988 ★★★
    hmm... I think my 4* r4 Wasp is gonna be pretty useful against the Collector... just how she generally hits like a truck.
    Yeah I want to get Uncollected before Season 7... but might have to wait until as far as Season 8... still, good job!
  • McFernieMcFernie Posts: 80
    Thanks, haven’t used Wasp myself, but if she hits like a truck, she should do the job. Remeber, copule of combos plus special, 40% revive, repeat...good luck
  • Jh_DezJh_Dez Posts: 1,306 ★★★
    Wasp hits like a truck but you have to be great at intercepting
    She canf take a hit on block
  • SociopathSociopath Posts: 101
    Well done mate. Recently I accomplished it , I waited til I had R4 my only decent 5* quake and went with max 4*'s. Like you said, after reading and watching many videos I felt the anti-climax too, "yes" it was hard but not too bad. I found quake out of my roster done the best against the collector which on my best attempt took 36% health Could've been more if i wasnt extremely hungover while doing it.
    But well done my friend..let us enjoy the spoils of war.