**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Psylocke needs to be changed

Her abilities need to be changed to state the opponent does not gain power at all when at zero this is includes all power gain abilities that champs have. Instead of it just being for when a champion is struck. This would definitely increase her usefulness in the current state of the game. @Kabam Miike

Comments

• Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,760 ★★★★★
    Why? she already has power lock and power drain, as well as crit chance and damage. And can lock opponent'sa at 0 power too
  • STShortySTShorty Posts: 101
    @will-o-wisp she can not lock champs at zero that have power gain built into their abilities like killmonger. Also if they gain any type of power gain like Hyperion that negates her zero power abilities. And you don’t want to always fire off an sp2 to power lock them.
  • VoltolosVoltolos Posts: 1,120 ★★★
    But then how would champs ever go above zero power again after she puts them there?
  • STShortySTShorty Posts: 101
    they would still gain power once she is struck that wouldn’t change @Voltolos
  • MegaSkater67MegaSkater67 Posts: 1,377 ★★★★
    STShorty wrote: »
    @will-o-wisp she can not lock champs at zero that have power gain built into their abilities like killmonger. Also if they gain any type of power gain like Hyperion that negates her zero power abilities. And you don’t want to always fire off an sp2 to power lock them.

She’s already the best power control champ available in my opinion. She has complete control in a fight if you play her right and yes that includes champs like Hyperion or mordo. You just have to adjust playstyle depending on the opponent, she’s more than capable of dealing with those types of power gains. Her sp2 will leave you with one bar of power after you use it by consuming a psi charge. So you only need to build up one bar of power to use sp2 again. Her sp3 has a massive drain and you could also just use sp1 repeatedly to bring them below a bar each time. In fights where she can trap them at 0 power she’s still incredibly strong as an attacker. Having that as a full power lock would just be overpowered.
  • Darth_SemzDarth_Semz Posts: 104
    I have mad love for my 4* Psylocke, she beat the collector for me lol
  • BeginthEndBeginthEnd Posts: 334
    I have achieved power lock with Psylocke, on a linked Power Gain Hyperion, while his own Power Gain ability was active. Didn’t even realize it would work until I saw it for myself.

Tested. Build to sp2. Attack opponent until their power reaches max SP3, finish combo with Psylocke SP2 to power lock. Bait SP3. After opponent uses sp3, they will be power locked and stunned with 0 power, negating any power gain effect for duration of sp2. For added effectiveness, build power to just below sp3 and use, to repeat and keep opponent locked at 0 and stunned, or below 1 bar of power for over 20 seconds.