**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Controls are not working.

I am pressing block and my champions are doing nothing. Just standing idle and getting hit. This is happening across game modes for me and has costed me so much in terms of progression. I have videos of this as well but not sure how I can upload them on the site. Am uploading a few screenshots from the videos. 66yma5nxeolu.jpg
cfup13dls22r.jpg
e9nc9nz0jao0.jpg
1st one is from war and am holding down block only for venom to stay idle. This has been going for a few months now and It's really starting to make me want to quit.
The other one is from rol which caused me to get hit at the end of the combo.
This keeps causing me to miss parries over and over again.

Comments

• Options
    AndyBaron7AndyBaron7 Posts: 292
    I’m on latest updates and iPhone X my champs randomly mid fight get a mind of there own. They randomly dash in. They randomly run in with medium dash attack only to be intercepted into oblivion. And this is recent seems with each new month comes issues what are beyond your control that lead to death and mass wasted energy as hey I don’t like to heal. where is the fun in this ? lol anyone can buy there way through anything in this game. Means it lacks the challenge aspect if your just gonna pay up :)
  • Options
    Usually when doing the opposite thing like evading or baiting.
  • Options
    AlexAvalonAlexAvalon Posts: 655 ★★★
    The two things I've been experiencing are my champs just stopping in the middle of a combo and not throwing the next hit but just standing there, as well as sometimes not responding to a block it's like a quick 1 second freeze where they just stand there and nothing happens. As with most problems in the game for me (lag, extra long loading screens) this can usually be fixed for me by restarting the app.
  • Options
    AlexAvalon wrote: »
    The two things I've been experiencing are my champs just stopping in the middle of a combo and not throwing the next hit but just standing there, as well as sometimes not responding to a block it's like a quick 1 second freeze where they just stand there and nothing happens. As with most problems in the game for me (lag, extra long loading screens) this can usually be fixed for me by restarting the app.

It doesn’t fix any death or damage to your roster done by this kind of problem. There also all designed around hinder player. Seems convenient somewhat. Failed blocks champs cut right trough block like fully unblockable champs pause mid combo champs do a vast array of issues what result in taking on damage you wouldn’t have taken. Randomly running in randomly evading at the time the ai charge you so he can intercept you. failed intercepts failed parry failed immunities failed nodes champs losing charges not gaining them to many issues to list lol. I could do this all day long lol. I find after 6 restarts and 6 energy refills some issues persist like you won’t pass if you won’t heal lol. But hey won’t be fixed so all this does really also is waste more time. Prob get me some form of punishment for been honest about it to. I’m waiting kabam take me to your digital prison.
  • Options
    Thank you for posting the issues you are facing within the game, however, we have threads that are specific to this and ask that you head over there and provide the information we're requesting.

iOS
    Android

Thank you in advance!
This discussion has been closed.