**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Next months event (green goblin/doc ock?)

Stara99Stara99 Posts: 425 ★★
Has anyone seen anything concrete that these 2 will be available from arena/crystals next month. I have 30k shards saved and was going to try for iceman but if those 2 are coming and science I'll go for the featured since iceman will be available soon in regular 5* crystal. Have 2 5* mutant awakening gems and this useless 5* science gem from the offer

Comments

• Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,762 ★★★★★
    There is no confirmation yet. They were leaked in a video and they have a place in that picture with all 2017 champions. Also, their names were added to the game files.
    They will probably come next month, but there is nothing to confirm that yet
  • quando213quando213 Posts: 82
    Probably the Guardians will come back next month with 2 new champs including Mantis. Doctor Octopus and Green Goblin coming later this year. Nothing confirmed though.
  • DemonicStalkerDemonicStalker Posts: 303 ★★
    Stara99..Iceman 5* featured will be running for 2 weeks from July 27th of which I'm sure will still be around when the new quest begins. You can then make a decision then.