**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Champions fragments

Yo

Is it possible to add in the future a new system for peoples who absolutly want a champion specifically ? Like we can gain some champions shards in a special quest. It can take some time like 500 shards per quest and you need 10.000 to create your champion with it. With high difficulty for sure. Since the cutoff on arena is ridiculously high for certains champions (70 Millions for a 5 stars Aegon that's insane) and we don't all have the time for grinding those.

Comments

• Options
    Blax4everBlax4ever Posts: 683 ★★★
    Farming characters has been something that has been requested for years, I’m not aware if Kabam has ever specifically addressed it but others have said very emphatically that 3* Champs are fairly easy to get if you covet a specific champ.

Multi page debates were waged over ppl playing for 2+ yrs and not having a 4* StarLord at the time and how someone just starting out with no skill already had him duped.

MCOC is a game that is heavily dependent on RNG, this is what the game is.

For the record I think it would be cool to farm older characters.
  • Options
    MrBanksMrBanks Posts: 950 ★★★
    Yo

Is it possible to add in the future a new system for peoples who absolutly want a champion specifically ? Like we can gain some champions shards in a special quest. It can take some time like 500 shards per quest and you need 10.000 to create your champion with it. With high difficulty for sure. Since the cutoff on arena is ridiculously high for certains champions (70 Millions for a 5 stars Aegon that's insane) and we don't all have the time for grinding those.

This isn’t future fight. Crystals have been the best they have ever been. I’ve been getting 4* like crazy out of PHCs. No need for a bogus system. It’s embarassing
  • Options
    I'm not saying something u can farm guys. More like a one try quest for only one champion (sorry for my english btw tell me if u don't understand)