**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Best option to deal with Hyperion's insane power gain in the Champion's Clash

Simply put - Hyperion gains power so fast that it's almost impossible to bait specials fast enough to avoid his special 3. I'll bait a special 1 but he'll have 3 bars of power before I get off a Dr. Voodoo special 2 (and even then, the best strategy is probably to do a special 3 and then a special 2 with Dr. V.). My only Magik and Doc Ock are 3 star versions, and those are usually my best power controllers. I could always tank a special 3 with Iceman or Luke Cage, but this next special 3 would be instant death and he would get it quickly I'm afraid..

Best option to deal with Hyperion's insane power gain in the Champion's Clash 23 votes

4 Star 5/50 Sig 79 Dr. Voodoo
30%
JRock808mydnightBreybreyVulcanMTony886mrcyrclegroundedmaster20005 7 votes
3 Star maxed Sig 99 Magik
13%
FhfjghhggggjfhfjgAshkenziaMes_regrets 3 votes
4 Star 4/40 Sig 79 Void
4%
Darth_Caedus1 1 vote
4 Star 4/40 Iceman
13%
JohnyzeroAngusMac279kubricknolan 3 votes
4 Star 4/40 Sig 21 Luke Cage
8%
winterthurDark89Phoenix 2 votes
4 Star 4/40 Sig 60 Dormammu
13%
Charlie_Sceneraiderfans44Darth_Semz 3 votes
5 Star 2/35 Killmonger
8%
AleorOshie 2 votes
4 Star 5/50 Sig 99 Medusa
4%
Darv 1 vote
5 Star 3/45 Gwenpool
0%
5 Star sig 40 rank 4 Starlord
4%
th3_joseph 1 vote

Comments

• mydnightmydnight Posts: 671 ★★★
    Your account is a bit light for this challenge. Even a 4* magik would work. From your list, voodoo's power control is your best option. Put some points in MD and race to S2.

Do you have Hood? He's great on that hyp.
  • JRock808JRock808 Posts: 1,149 ★★★★
    Start baiting as soon as he has one bar of power. It's a slower fight u til you get the power control going, but if you try to bait the 2 you will end up with him at full quickly.