**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Morningstar in map5

roberto94roberto94 Posts: 779 ★★
edited December 2018 in General Discussion
I’m using Luke cage but it’s been weeks for me losing simply to her. She’s playing it hard for me from acting noob to master and it’s hard to read her movement pattern when she’s dashing, somehow making me miss timing parry :s trying to understand what wrong I’m doing, I mean I always used Luke and it all worked fine till now, I have no problem defeating Morningstar at section 1 but in section 2 it’s way too hard for me to control her powers without bleeding to death as I use up Luke’s indestructible buff I then have to play chicken mode to let the buff refresh in case I **** it up and somehow manage to let her fill her powers to sp3 accident.

Does anyone use any other champs to defeat her while controlling her powers without bleeding to death?

Comments

• DshuDshu Posts: 1,503 ★★★★
    Gr and sentinel work fine also iwim is a good counter.
  • gforcefangforcefan Posts: 381 ★★★
    Her SP2 keeps getting me. I just can't bait the sp1 and then I can't read the sp2. She seems particularly hard to me.
  • Thanos_CarThanos_Car Posts: 298
    It’s her power gain +100%. Every combo she gets more than 1 bar of power... would prefer nightcrawler. Good power control champs will work basically.
  • roberto94roberto94 Posts: 779 ★★
    Dshu wrote: »

How’s sentinel working fine against Morningstar?

• Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★
    roberto94 wrote: »
    Dshu wrote: »

How’s sentinel working fine against Morningstar?

100 analysis he starts to hit pretty hard. Used my 4* one today to knock off 170k hp of the second MS. Couldn’t quite finish her in oneshot though.
  • Quake quake quake
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,169 ★★★★★
    Quake quake quake

Need to plyead pefelty no mis op at all.
  • WiMakWiMak Posts: 359 ★★
    I personally had one hell of a time with Morning star this past quest. AQ MS has Always been very spastic and I swear her dash attack is sped up I have a hell of a time evading it. Evading the dash attack do you beat a heavy in general is been much less reliable lately anyway so I’ve just learned to work around it. This past quest she has thrown her specials at strange (and one time impossible) times. One time she interrupted my combo with a special. One time recovered immediately after a special and hit me before I could do anything. And a couple times she’s sitting there blocking and the second I Dash in she throws a special ( this one’s just bad luck)

For the most part I just chalked it up to me being bad and moved.

Second MS with Power gain sucks just have to play slow. I use ghostrider because he is my only five star bleed immune. Day 2 on both MS takes me two fights but GR regen for the win!
  • xananabananaxananabanana Posts: 495
    edited December 2018
    I use MS to fight her. Somehow I can't get my timing right on evading her SP2 in the second section so I mostly play it safe by baiting SP1.

Quake is also a really good option against her.