Insane PHC luck- Thank you Kabam

As usual popping premium crystals and by rarest of the rare occurence he showed up just after I pulled Scarlet witch from the 4 star. Thank you Kabam for this unexpected surprise. Say what you want about PHC but sometimes when luck hits you it hits really hard. fof4rs4dk23a.jpg

Comments

• Riggs_97Riggs_97 Posts: 36
    I know that feeling - duped my 4* DV from a PHC.
  • I got him a week back from a phc
  • bpunk88bpunk88 Posts: 73
    Congrats! Ghost Rider is a very useful champ
  • I know the feeling. Got Ghost from a PHC a week ago
  • Haha surely the luck is on you.. I've opened up around 60 crystals.. And not 1 4 star lol.. Oh well
  • Midnite93Midnite93 Posts: 340
    And I got a 3 star Joe Fixit as well he reminds me of Dr.Fix it cement and he is so fixed that everyone forgotten about him. So everyone is fixed enough to ignore he even existed. So if you screw up you can always fix it. 😂
  • RevHeresyRevHeresy Posts: 12
    PHC has given me 4* wolverine and hyperion. Good times.
  • Player1994Player1994 Posts: 378
    congrats
  • Riggs_97 wrote: »
    I know that feeling - duped my 4* DV from a PHC.

Happened to me too, probably best pull from phc for me
  • I got my 4 star blade from a phc. Add me. My name on mcoc is moismandem
  • Arbiter2426Arbiter2426 Posts: 133
    edited December 4
    n5ethigyn6s7.jpg
    Decided to pop the 2 I had to get this, not bad
  • djr17djr17 Posts: 261
    Open crystal while watching bad movie, get godly main character in game. I guess that explains why the Fantastic Four and Dr Doom aren't in the game yet.
  • Drooped1Drooped1 Posts: 196
    djr17 wrote: »
    Open crystal while watching bad movie, get godly main character in game. I guess that explains why the Fantastic Four and Dr Doom aren't in the game yet.

Cause those movies sucked and nobody watches them?
  • DragonFire2DragonFire2 Posts: 114
    Pulled a GR from a PHC a couple weeks back, completed my trinity team. Congrats on a good pull!
  • Gotten a 4 star Netflix daredevil form a phc
  • My best PHC pull is venom, but that was about 4 months before his buff. At least he’s useful now!
  • KrumbledkookieKrumbledkookie Posts: 201
    edited December 5
    Congrats, I'm jealous! Although...

I duped my 4* Cable from a Prem today. What's nice about this is that it cuts down the arena grind for me starting Thursday when Cable's 4* Basic Arena opens up. I mean, I'll have to do it anyway, cuz I need gold and units pretty badly, but I don't have to go all out for the champ. Knowing myself, though, I probably will regardless.
  • VulcanMVulcanM Posts: 507
    edited December 5
    yo! congrats, i use my 4* and 5* very often, they get me through the tough content, i hope he helps with yours : D
  • Midnite93Midnite93 Posts: 340
    Thank you eveyone and great pulls one and all 😁 Ghost Rider I used to use him as a 3 star till I got my first 5 star which turned out to be Hood. Now this puts me in quite an interesting dilemma I have Magik, Ghost Rider, Scarlet Witch and Hood who are said to be awesome mystic champs. I have a Thor Jane Foster as well but she is not on par with these amazing pulls. I hope you all get some good pulls this coming christmas and new year. I wish you all the best to each one of you! 😉
  • Don't thank Kabam, thank the dumb-luck algorithms.
  • Yo!z8aem07m3hj4.png
  • Hey Midnite93,
    That is awesome! I love Ghost Rider!
  • Don't thank Kabam, thank the dumb-luck algorithms.

Haha... You're not bitter..! :wink:
  • Tony886Tony886 Posts: 14
    Phc give me void and Medusa
  • The_Boss9The_Boss9 Posts: 609
    cimu73ycsfij.png
    Already have a 5* dusa, but my 5* is unduped so I may awaken the 4* for defense
  • ComptonCompton Posts: 12
    Nice I got Domino from a PHC!