**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Best champs for aegon not archangel

Going to try the run through later after war.

Starlord, X23, Iceman, Hood, Quake, Gwenpool are my strongest. Any of those good for Aegon?

Comments

• You need someone with Ability Accuracy Reduction for the best results in my experience. DOT is a plus. Which is why AA does so well. @Ezra7676 Seatin posted a video listing 12 good options. Check that out and see if you have anyone on it. Not sure if any of those are on the list. You're going after the Uncollected version I assume? Also, what tier and rank are those champs? i.e. 5* R4
  • Ezra7676Ezra7676 Posts: 670 ★★
    I have Iceman, X23,Starlord 4/55.

Thanks I'll check the video. I got Champion covered with Hood I think.
  • VulcanMVulcanM Posts: 664 ★★
    Ezra7676 wrote: »
    Going to try the run through later after war.

Starlord, X23, Iceman, Hood, Quake, Gwenpool are my strongest. Any of those good for Aegon?

quake is the best of those options by far
  • CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    edited December 2018

The Ultimate champ is AA
  • spaceoctopusspaceoctopus Posts: 1,111 ★★★
    Or awakened Ronan with a power gain team