**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Can I get clarification on mastery changes today

Liss_Bliss_Liss_Bliss_ Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★
Real quick question. I have never took advantage of “free mastery respecs” before. I know to get all the points back is free. But what about to put points back in, say to DE/LC/Assassination/DW those that require units to re-rank. Are those free as well?

Comments

• Options
    10or_Strong10or_Strong Posts: 1,195 ★★★
    The way it should work is that anything you have unlocked in those other masteries should be free to re-apply. Using your example, you wouldn't need to spend the units to re-apply. However, there is still the cost to unlock any masteries you have not yet unlocked; you will not suddenly have free access to masteries or levels of masteries that you have not yet unlocked.
  • Options
    Liss_Bliss_Liss_Bliss_ Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★
    The way it should work is that anything you have unlocked in those other masteries should be free to re-apply. Using your example, you wouldn't need to spend the units to re-apply. However, there is still the cost to unlock any masteries you have not yet unlocked; you will not suddenly have free access to masteries or levels of masteries that you have not yet unlocked.

Thanks! I figured as much about locked masteries as that would be unfair and cause havoc. Those I’m not worried about, it’s the DE/LC I wanna spec back into for faster arena grinding.