**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

5* Generic Awakening Gem Help!

I am about to finish act 5 exploration, and was struggling with who to awaken with my 5* generic ag. I was going to try using Domino for my first labyrinth run, which makes me lean towards using my gem on Voodoo rather than SL. Or I could be flashy and use it on Domino, since she will be my first rank 5/65 5 star. Any thoughts or opinions from anybody else on this matter? Thanks to everyone in advance on any help or advice!

(I also have 1 5* cosmic gem and 2 skill gems)

v0dsv8h038mf.jpg
ffzgkcorx59f.jpg
oj18xtu5rzrx.jpg

5* Generic Awakening Gem Help! 50 votes

Dr. Voodoo
40%
buffajrnameplasDarkrider05HeadrollerJohnyzeroDingaloReferenceAMChive2sbdjdkPedritkoKobster84B_Dizzle_01Maldroit2KngSpcV1PER1987FhfjghhggggjfhfjgSaket_123Disgruntled_User_123MrBanksLostReplica23 20 votes
Star-Lord
22%
BigPoppaCBONELeNoirFaineantJadedShaheerFIazVulcanMAdvAleorSairam44TankRichardsonPrasanna_Barabbas_ 11 votes
Domino
28%
danielmathSpity68Spideyfish8sixDragonFire2SlapaQuatre_1988AJMitchell35KingsumNickname207The_Boss9001_kunal21Mbizz 14 votes
Other
6%
Foxhero007DoctorJPaytoPlay 3 votes
Wait for a better option
4%
SungjBwest289 2 votes

Comments

• TheLegend27TheLegend27 Posts: 1,315 ★★★★★
    Star-Lord or Voodoo would gain the most out of it. Far as I can tell, Domino doesn't need her sig to be really great on offense
  • Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★
    Dr. Voodoo
    If your gonna be using domino for lol I’d use it on voodoo great utility champ
  • Let it sit in your inventory, where you can look at it lovingly and caress its shape while cooing to the precious.

If you're not sure what to awaken, don't awaken anything. It isn't about waiting for something better, it is about not using that very rare awaken until you are awakening something that benefits from that awaken that you're going to immediately put to use. As in, that day. There is nothing worse than awakening a champion just because it is a good champion to awaken, then in between awakening the champ and actually using the champ for anything interesting you pull a natural dup.
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    Star-Lord
    Star lord gains literally the most from being awakened out of your options. He’s worth a generic if you’ll use him for easy path lol or more. Otherwise just hold all your gems for better options
  • MrBanksMrBanks Posts: 950 ★★★
    Dr. Voodoo
    While SL does get an incredible gain from the awakening, voodoo needs it more and is undoubtedly better.
  • Foxhero007Foxhero007 Posts: 690 ★★★
    Other
    go for the unstoppable colssus
  • XxOriginalxXXxOriginalxX Posts: 1,324 ★★★
    I can’t tell if that groot is awakened Or not...but if he isn’t...
  • The_DutchmanThe_Dutchman Posts: 43
    Also just pulled Ghost this week as well, if anyone else cares to comment!
  • DoctorJDoctorJ Posts: 842 ★★★
    Other
    Red Cyke. Most effective AW champion.
  • sbdjdksbdjdk Posts: 178
    Dr. Voodoo
    If you're using domino for labyrinth definitely don't use it on SL. What team you taking @The_Dutchman , I'm doing a run soon with a 5/65 domino too.
  • B_Dizzle_01B_Dizzle_01 Posts: 1,637 ★★★
    Dr. Voodoo
    SL is very 1 dimensional. DV can be used in so many situations they SL cannot. Go with him.
  • ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
    Dr. Voodoo
    DV and SL are normal choice, it’s all depend on your usage/play pattern.