**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

I still hate portals

No sense it portals at all....only reason they are in game is to mess you up and cost items. It's so annoying searching around to see where you will end up. Stupid

Comments

• XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Posts: 2,561 ★★★★
    The reason is to take you to a part of the map without having to take a path there. Youll just teleport. You can be on the far left side of the battlerealm/map, and teleport to the far right side using 1 energy. It also makes it easier to see separate paths and easier to design/create the quests.
    It gives it depth and character. Without that, every quest would look the same, and that's no fun to play or make
    Ok fine. Why don't you go to Kabam, ask for a job, and make the game yourself. See how many people leave the game or give you complaints about the game.
    Im Done talking to you.
  • ClydaniaClydania Posts: 440 ★★
    Hey if you do start working for kabam, please give us all a free 6* domino
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,184 ★★★★★
    I get there are design reasons for having portals, but if there is ONLY ONE place to teleport to, I would like it to happen without having to click VIEW, the path and then TELEPORT.
  • klobberintymeklobberintyme Posts: 1,426 ★★★★
    I get there are design reasons for having portals, but if there is ONLY ONE place to teleport to, I would like it to happen without having to click VIEW, the path and then TELEPORT.

Hey, I'd like to sell shares without paying my broker, we all got our pet peeves.

Also, FYI kids, stay clear of discount brokerages.
  • Thanks for the feedback.

Honestly, we're probably not going to be taking portals out, or using them any less. In fact, we have plans to use them in more places than ever before. They add a lot of potential with multiple paths and random portals, let us make more dynamic maps, and have uses we haven't even tried to introduce yet.

Sorry to say, but Portals aren't going anywhere, and though we're all entitled to our own opinions, this is a forum. That means that when you post something, people are allowed to disagree with you. Let's just remember to keep these disagreements civil, and to calmly discuss our points of view.
This discussion has been closed.