**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Welp... just discovered another use for ST/KM synergy.

HaminHamin Posts: 2,444 ★★★★★
5.4.6 Ultron. Stops the buffs gained from debuffs. Since Ultron can't bleed, you can parry him all day with ST without having to worry about him getting the node buff.

Comments

• Mitchell35Mitchell35 Posts: 1,897 ★★★★
    Hamin wrote: »
    5.4.6 Ultron. Stops the buffs gained from debuffs. Since Ultron can't bleed, you can parry him all day with ST without having to worry about him getting the node buff.

*mind explodes*
  • HaminHamin Posts: 2,444 ★★★★★
    Can't tell if that's sarcasm.

I searched for this on the forum and didn't find anything.

Is it old news?
  • Mitchell35Mitchell35 Posts: 1,897 ★★★★
    No dude. That synergy just keeps getting more and more op.
    edited December 2018
    This was my very first time fighting him. Ever. I had never even watched a video on him. I went in completely blind only knowing what the node said.

https://youtu.be/ulKkv-1jeq0

As you can tell... I played waaaaaaay less than perfect and still nearly one shot him.
    Wait... is the node behaving normally?

I just looked at the video again.

I was under the impression it behaved differently and stacked and the synergy was resetting the node.

Looking at it again, it appears to cycle with each parry.
  • KaruseusKaruseus Posts: 528 ★★
    It’s not new i guess...
    ability reduction for 0.75sec after debuff
    That pretty much explains everything
    I guess people don’t want to share their knowledge/ discovery and keep it for themselves, or they think it’s just too obvious to even mention it
    Either way, congrats for finding its uses, and congrats for clearing 5.4.6
    Smash wrote: »
    @Hamin that’s a good find. But please evade that sp1. That was hard to watch 😂

I know, I know.

I was nervous about it being my first time fighting him.
  • B_Dizzle_01B_Dizzle_01 Posts: 1,637 ★★★
    Nice run on him bro. ST keeps getting better and better. And yes please evade.
  • V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    Yes ST/KM synergy does counter Ultron 5.4.6. You know who a better counter is though? Proxima. Class advantage, parry all day, plus heal block and massive special damage. She also gets true accuracy to counter his annoying evades. But yes Proxima has a stronger (200% reduction) version of ST/KM synergy but only when blocking/parrying.
  • WhathappenedWhathappened Posts: 747 ★★★
    Nice find OP. I use that synergy all the time and wouldn't have thought to use him there. I've been done with act 5 for a long time but good thinking out of the box.
  • MrTicTac19992008MrTicTac19992008 Posts: 566 ★★
    Might try this once I rank up sabertooth. instead of my Loki strategy