**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Just some beautiful kills

Epsilon3Epsilon3 Posts: 1,138 ★★★
Just a little bit of excitement over some spectacular take downs to encourage a more lively community where we share experiences more often

Power gain/optimist IMIW in war lane 1. Nasty creature on the whole

A swiftly executed UC boss kill. Rage and always gaining physical and energy resistance made it a real work out with Star Lord. Of course Magik was waiting for her turn to simply slaughter the poor Taskmaster

And lastly a sloppy, yet solo’d, boss fight in AW with down to the wire and a clutch KO

ppwp98jjz3o3.jpeg
sveophsfuzo8.jpeg
n39n4hrzpofb.png
o6vtu78ekbkq.png

Comments

• ClydaniaClydania Posts: 440 ★★
    MY best kill lately was against Aegon last month. Had a bit of a hard time agasnt him and it would be ok using voodoo but i messed up and died. I wouldve revived voodoo instantly but i decided to just try my stark spidey instead. I dealt with the buffet building up 10 poise charges (and now he was fully healed and i was regrettign my descision) Then i went in for damage. I played as if he was parry immune. Then i messed up and i didnt evade. He pushed himself up to a sp3 but i managed to heavy power drain. 1% left. I start my 5 hit combo and launch the special 2 to get as much last minute damage as i could, except.... it wasnt a special 2 it was a special 1. I decided to roll with it. I went for a stun chain. Low on power i relaised he was on his sp3 and my EMP web returned at this exact moment. I fire it off and head back into a 5 hit combo and stun chain. Realising it is my last stun i go for the special 1 and bang. I win. Most satisfying and clutch kill ive ever had.