**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Master mode darkhawk

I’m uncollected and found darkhawk very easy in the uncollected difficulty after finishing it I went into master mode and noticed something very different, darkhawk rarely ever throws the sp2 making it really difficult to fight when your backed against the wall and he’s non stop unblockable knocking out my entire team at times now if I’m not mistaken uncollected is supposed to be more difficult but somehow master mode is a lot worse for me don’t know if anyone else is experiencing this

Comments

• Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,188 ★★★★★
    I’m uncollected and found darkhawk very easy in the uncollected difficulty after finishing it I went into master mode and noticed something very different, darkhawk rarely ever throws the sp2 making it really difficult to fight when your backed against the wall and he’s non stop unblockable knocking out my entire team at times now if I’m not mistaken uncollected is supposed to be more difficult but somehow master mode is a lot worse for me don’t know if anyone else is experiencing this

Ot the Ai ther is so pasive in Master mode
  • Options
    I'm beyond frustrated with mcoc, and I'm usually calm guy, I understand making this game tough at some points so we spend our units so you make money but nighthawk master mode, everyone tells you how to fight him except I get to fight him 1 out of 7 times trying to bait his sp2.. rarely ever works and game ends in under 10 seconds... Beyond frustrating.