**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

I'll just say it: Darkhawk is OP and needs a nerf.

HaminHamin Posts: 2,444 ★★★★★
edited December 2018 in General Discussion
I mean... look at this... He's beating the tar out of Nova. Freakin' Nova! That's no easy task.

kbfwbq6zamm1.jpg
seh2gqya1yij.jpg

Comments

• SDPSDP Posts: 1,622 ★★★★
    🤭👍
  • WelderofortuneWelderofortune Posts: 527 ★★
    Gmonkey wrote: »
    I 100% on main and did an initial clear on my alt account uncollected. You need to back up leave your self open and he will throw the special. If you backup too much you will be corned and screwed

I think everyone forgets unstoppable unblockable guillotine and thanos those were harder bosses, symbiote if you did not have medusa/nebula, aegon last month if you did not have archangel

I really love people who don't read or in this case look at the post. Thanks for the laugh my friend.
  • ẞlооdẞlооd Posts: 2,005 ★★★★
    Gmonkey probably just Drax'd this one and it went over his head.
  • dano357dano357 Posts: 106
    Slow clap. Well played.
  • iRetr0iRetr0 Posts: 1,252 ★★★★
    Gmonkey wrote: »
    I 100% on main and did an initial clear on my alt account uncollected. You need to back up leave your self open and he will throw the special. If you backup too much you will be corned and screwed

I think everyone forgets unstoppable unblockable guillotine and thanos those were harder bosses, symbiote if you did not have medusa/nebula, aegon last month if you did not have archangel

r/woosh
  • skullduggery72skullduggery72 Posts: 224 ★★
    He's a pain, the massive lag fighting him is also making it very hard for me to win. Master is way harder than normal or at least the bosses are. Done one run on uncollected so far, not sure if I'll bother doing for 100%
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Guys look in the bottom left corner of the first image! #skruls #confirmed #theeldersareskruls #skrulswillbethenewadaptoid
  • HaminHamin Posts: 2,444 ★★★★★
    If anything, this topic confirms reading is overrated.
    Guys look in the bottom left corner of the first image! #skruls #confirmed #theeldersareskruls #skrulswillbethenewadaptoid

The FF fanboys would be going crazy.
    The DH topics keep coming.
  • Whododo872Whododo872 Posts: 1,042 ★★★

I thought that said the elder skrulls, anf my mind started racing lol