**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Void-bugged?

I need an answer from Kabam regarding this issue. In aq or quest we find void let us degenerate our suicide masteries without he put and debuff on us. But when I face a champ in aw defense or arena with suicide my void doesn’t do the same to them? So even in aq when I go with suicide to fight void I get degenerate. Say, I duel someone who runs suicide using my void. void doesn’t degenerate them. So this issue you gotta fix it or explain why it works for kabam not for the players. It’s not only me who have this doubt but many. Champions not working as intended I believe.

Comments

• Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,763 ★★★★★
    Actually they still do degenerate HP from it ...
    Do you have any screenshots of them not taking damage from it?
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,171 ★★★★★
    Actually they still do degenerate HP from it ...
    Do you have any screenshots of them not taking damage from it?

Keep in mind the debuff need to be one so if u go on a robot then it wont works.
  • Options
    Hey there @Riza_20, would you happen to have any video or screenshots of this, or be able to remember any specific champions being used to fight Void?
  • Options
    Riza_20Riza_20 Posts: 63
    I will fight aq void with suicide masteries and you can see void would degenerate me without his actual debuff. And I will do a duel against a suicide opponent using my void and you will find the opponent doesn’t degenerate without void debuff.
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,171 ★★★★★
    Riza_20 wrote: »
    I will fight aq void with suicide masteries and you can see void would degenerate me without his actual debuff. And I will do a duel against a suicide opponent using my void and you will find the opponent doesn’t degenerate without void debuff.
    First of all didt him u duels hav the debuff one if not that why
  • Options
    Psy26Psy26 Posts: 159
    Willpower maybe?