**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

What’s the point of night thrasher synergy with moonknight?

KalantakKalantak Posts: 1,291 ★★★★
So I got 4* night thrasher
Tested his synergy with moonknight and it’s complete waste. Moonknight needs stacking bleed to make this synergy useful but currently moonknight him self refreshes his bleeds on almost every combo and that to very small bleed.
So I ask you kabam what were you thinking behind giving this synergy?!!
With right skill NIGHT TRINiTY should have shined but moonknight still is just as bad and pretty much very useless character.. I wish he wasn’t my favourite so I could have played with any unknown ‘god tier’ I got.

Comments

• Options
    XxOriginalxXXxOriginalxX Posts: 1,324 ★★★
    Well sometimes you get unlucky with crits. And therefore his bleeds, this synergy ensures more damage in between those crits.
  • Options
    Nope. Not useful. That ‘sometimes’ doesn’t happen. N this is new moon waxing even gives him crit buff. Why can’t they just give him stacking bleed. It’s far from game breaking!!! Yeh look at domino ,Corvus,ghost,korg, that is game breaking. I will even take a buff like kill on ger where he puts multiple stack after sp3. Just need moonknight to b decent atleast
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,171 ★★★★★
    Korg not game break.
  • Options
    He kinda is on defence ..not damage wise but at the moment.unblockable,unstoppable,huge thorns damage ,non evadable sp1.but AI acts very weirdly on defence while fighting him
  • Options
    XxOriginalxXXxOriginalxX Posts: 1,324 ★★★
    Kalantak wrote: »
    Nope. Not useful. That ‘sometimes’ doesn’t happen. N this is new moon waxing even gives him crit buff. Why can’t they just give him stacking bleed. It’s far from game breaking!!! Yeh look at domino ,Corvus,ghost,korg, that is game breaking. I will even take a buff like kill on ger where he puts multiple stack after sp3. Just need moonknight to b decent atleast

Really? You never stop hitting people to bait a special? That will be time for bleed to hit, and you will not always get two crits that bleed in a combo, you’re more likely to just get one. And then it will tick, it’s a useful synergy
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,171 ★★★★★
    Kalantak wrote: »
    He kinda is on defence ..not damage wise but at the moment.unblockable,unstoppable,huge thorns damage ,non evadable sp1.but AI acts very weirdly on defence while fighting him

I’m hav evade he sp1 esay just not good to do.