**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

4* Generic gem dilemma

Midnite93Midnite93 Posts: 4,180 ★★★★★
Step by step getting closer to getting act 4 done. My initial bet was to use generic awakening gem and use it on Magik. This month I had landed with new additions like Ghost rider, Scarlet witch, Sentinel, Dr.Voodoo and Aegon who i am heavily leaning on using the gem. So wondering who should I use it on Aegon or Scarlet Witch?

Comments

• rj7896rj7896 Posts: 75
    Both need aweking gems but Aegon needs more
  • VulcanMVulcanM Posts: 664 ★★
    Midnite93 wrote: »
    Step by step getting closer to getting act 4 done. My initial bet was to use generic awakening gem and use it on Magik. This month I had landed with new additions like Ghost rider, Scarlet witch, Sentinel, Dr.Voodoo and Aegon who i am heavily leaning on using the gem. So wondering who should I use it on Aegon or Scarlet Witch?

not scarlet witch, i personally recommend ghost rider and doctor voodoo if they are not already. aegon is only good for long fights i think, like combos into the hundreds.