**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

First R5 - CapIW or Hyperion (both duped and both 4/55) (Sparky??)

Who do you think I should R5 first?

Cap IW 5* 4/55 duped sig 20
Hyperion 5* 4/55 duped sig 35

And After should i rank 5 the one i didnt r5 this time or Sparky 5* (duped but lvl 1 - got him recently)

Thank you boys!!

Comments

• Options
    Abolitionist333_Abolitionist333_ Posts: 426
    edited December 2018
    CAIW for utility. You really don’t need Hyperion to be rank 5.. CAIW has perfect block with parries 100% of the time.

I chose CAIW for my first rank 5.. I don’t regret it at all. I jus don’t feel comfortable about using a gag on him..

Also, CAIW becomes another version of void duped and high sig.. I’m waiting to dupe mine until I pour sigs into him..
  • Options
    Thecrusher_9756Thecrusher_9756 Posts: 772 ★★★
    Hyperion. Easily one of the best damage champs in the game. Took him to r5 and don’t regret it at all. Smashes through all content easily including LOL easy path. I’d say you don’t need Hype and Stark both at r5 though so if you’re going for Stark then I’d take up cap
  • Options
    Manu_XManu_X Posts: 17
    Hyperion. Easily one of the best damage champs in the game. Took him to r5 and don’t regret it at all. Smashes through all content easily including LOL easy path. I’d say you don’t need Hype and Stark both at r5 though so if you’re going for Stark then I’d take up cap

What if I R5 cap and Hypo?

I feel more comfortable with hyperion tbh (than starky)
  • Options
    Manu_XManu_X Posts: 17
    Also - What about LoL - can Hypo do it (100%)?
  • Options
    Thecrusher_9756Thecrusher_9756 Posts: 772 ★★★
    Manu_X wrote: »

What if I R5 cap and Hypo?

I feel more comfortable with hyperion tbh (than starky)

Think that would certainly work!