**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Corvus Takes Bleed Damage Against Biohazard

DTMelodicMetalDTMelodicMetal Posts: 2,785 ★★★★★
Does Biohazard inflict a special kind of bleed damage? Corvus is supposed to be bleed immune while Glaive's Immunity is active, he took constant bleed damage against Void w/Biohazard in UC Event Quest 2.1 without being hit for the entire fight.

Comments

• JRock808JRock808 Posts: 1,149 ★★★★
    No, he is immune granted you have charges.

Perhaps voids degen ability has something to do with it?
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,734 ★★★★★
    That may not had been the damage from the bleed, but actually the damage from void's ability
  • CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    1) He is immune to bleed dot effects not bleed damage. This means the deep wounds mastery will cause damage and he will have a bleed debuff on him but twke no damage from it.

2) Void does passive damage while the enemy is under any debuff effect and bleed is a debuff.
  • DTMelodicMetalDTMelodicMetal Posts: 2,785 ★★★★★
    That may not had been the damage from the bleed, but actually the damage from void's ability

I purified Void's debuffs as soon as they were inflicted. I just fought Star Lord on the same path, Corvus took no bleed damage there. This appears to similar to Corvus's random Coldsnap bug.
    edited December 2018
    CoatHang3r wrote: »
    1) He is immune to bleed dot effects not bleed damage. This means the deep wounds mastery will cause damage and he will have a bleed debuff on him but twke no damage from it.

2) Void does passive damage while the enemy is under any debuff effect and bleed is a debuff.

@CoatHang3r I don't think AI gets the deep wounds mastery. As I stated in my response to @will-o-wisp I timed Corvus's combos to reach multiples of 10 as soon as Void inflicted a debuff. This bug is similar to Corvus randomly taking Coldsnap damage or enemies randomly evading Proxima Midnight's attacks while her true active is active. See below examples of these bugs:

Corvus Coldsnap Bug:

https://youtu.be/z6lM6LY6i9I

Proxima True Accuracy Bug:

https://youtu.be/hnh3b3uHofg

Update - Corvus took DOT from Void's abilities combined with biohazard bleed debuffs
  • JRock808JRock808 Posts: 1,149 ★★★★
    You can puirify voids debuffs, but I believe he does passive damage for any debuff, not just his own. I could be wrong.

I have used Corvus on biohazard plenty and don't recall this issue but it could be conditional or just random and I've been lucky. Try again and verify?
  • CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    Not similar at all, CG still acquires bleed debuffs but takes no damage from them. Void does passive damage for each unique debuff on the opponent. When bioahazard places a bleed debuff on CG Void’s passive damage ability interacts with that debuff causing damage.
    JRock808 wrote: »
    You can puirify voids debuffs, but I believe he does passive damage for any debuff, not just his own. I could be wrong.

I have used Corvus on biohazard plenty and don't recall this issue but it could be conditional or just random and I've been lucky. Try again and verify?

@JRock808 That's it! The damage was Void's ability from bleed debuffs.
    CoatHang3r wrote: »
    Not similar at all, CG still acquires bleed debuffs but takes no damage from them. Void does passive damage for each unique debuff on the opponent. When bioahazard places a bleed debuff on CG Void’s passive damage ability interacts with that debuff causing damage.

@CoatHang3r Yes that was it