**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Emma Frost

Midnite93Midnite93 Posts: 4,180 ★★★★★
It has been a while but Emma Frost by far was one of the toughest opponents I ever faced this year. At first inverted controls were making a mess combine that with her diamond form and her movements and she was quite formidable. Sooner or later, I too adapted and figured out her inverted controls, her movements, her specials and her diamond form. Now I can't say I can beat her with ease since I have to forego my usual play style and play a lot differently especially against her but can definitely hold my own against her good enough to get a victory without dying. So how about all of you? Does Emma Frost still give you trouble or have you figured her out and have adapted well and can beat her no problem? To be honest unduped you don't have to worry much but duped you just need to be careful.

Comments

• TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★
    Unduped emma is harder because everyone is used to inversed controls, they'll still swipe forward
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,911 ★★★★★
    Unduped emma is harder because everyone is used to inversed controls, they'll still swipe forward

she caught me unduped once i didnt know what was happening