**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Burden of Might is bugged with dexterity

8i3y34i4aaao.gif

Dexterity is count as 2 buffs [Permanent Dexterity buff and the Dexterity buff with a timer which starts after Permanent buff]

This issue leads to double power drain instead of single power drain.

Hope this can be fixed soon.

Comments

• DTMelodicMetalDTMelodicMetal Posts: 2,785 ★★★★★
    This might be working as intended. Miike previously said the MD/Dexterity change would give Dormammu's signature ability two chances to trigger instead of one. That would mean the above fight is not bugged.
  • This might be working as intended. Miike previously said the MD/Dexterity change would give Dormammu's signature ability two chances to trigger instead of one. That would mean the above fight is not bugged.

With above statement, it is working as intended. But in actual these both are bugs.
  • NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,803 ★★★★★
    This might be working as intended. Miike previously said the MD/Dexterity change would give Dormammu's signature ability two chances to trigger instead of one. That would mean the above fight is not bugged.

With above statement, it is working as intended. But in actual these both are bugs.

Nope it's intended both the "permanent" and the timer dexterity buffs are expiring which would cause the double power drain as seen
  • V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    Yeah I’ve noticed this with Dorm’s sig. It’s really annoying because basically if you dex you’ll trigger degen. Since they made it to where multiple evades don’t refresh the buff and don’t activate dorm degen and MD, this is probably the devs way of balancing it and not completing nerfing it into the ground.
  • This might be working as intended. Miike previously said the MD/Dexterity change would give Dormammu's signature ability two chances to trigger instead of one. That would mean the above fight is not bugged.

Nope it's intended both the "permanent" and the timer dexterity buffs are expiring which would cause the double power drain as seen

We understand why we have double power drain. But it doesn't make sense.
  • DTMelodicMetalDTMelodicMetal Posts: 2,785 ★★★★★
    V1PER1987 wrote: »
    Yeah I’ve noticed this with Dorm’s sig. It’s really annoying because basically if you dex you’ll trigger degen. Since they made it to where multiple evades don’t refresh the buff and don’t activate dorm degen and MD, this is probably the devs way of balancing it and not completing nerfing it into the ground.

Maybe on paper. Still waiting for Kabam to share Dormammu's post MD/Dexterity defender data with the community.