Master mode rewards vs. Heroic rewards

I thought we were getting 1,300 5 star hero crystal shards for exploring mater mode for the EQ, but it’s only 300 with some T2A shards and a T4BC. Personally I think that if master is for those looking to still get 4*s quicker the lower the difficulty since 5 stars are clearly not the focus? Just my 2 cents. If I’m missing something or critical info about EQs let me know.

HERO:

Approx. 1,100 5* shards
Approx. 800 4* shards

MASTER:

Approx. 400 5 * shards
Approx. 2,000 4* shards

What do you guys think?

Comments

• DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 7,044
    I'm looking at the rewards screen now for the monthly EQ. You get 600 5* shards for full exploration and 300 each for chapter exploration in Master for a total of 1500 5* shards. Heroic only has 1000 5* shards for full exploration. I have no idea where you're getting your numbers from.
  • MrBanksMrBanks Posts: 769
    DNA3000 wrote: »
    I'm looking at the rewards screen now for the monthly EQ. You get 600 5* shards for full exploration and 300 each for chapter exploration in Master for a total of 1500 5* shards. Heroic only has 1000 5* shards for full exploration. I have no idea where you're getting your numbers from.

That’s what I was missing. I’m sitting at work without looking at my phone, knowing you get 1500 5* shards instead of 400 is assuring and I definitely missed that
  • Master gives you 1,500 5* shards when you fully explore: you get 600 for Act Exploration, and 300 for each Chapter Exploration.

For Heroic, you get 1,000 5* shards, for the Act Exploration. So yes, it's a bigger single-time value, but the total accumulated through that exploration is greater in Master, as it should be.
  • I think the reward gap is appropriate given the difficulty gap...