**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Inconsistency in Anniversary titles

gohard123gohard123 Posts: 998 ★★★
Just wondering why last year I got the seasoned summoner title because I created my account during the anniversary week but this year I won’t get the howling commando because I didn’t create my account on the 10th Dec

Comments

• I’m peeved as well. I am getting Howling commando for the second year in a row when I started when it came out....
  • gohard123gohard123 Posts: 998 ★★★
    Ohiohammer wrote: »
    I’m peeved as well. I am getting Howling commando for the second year in a row when I started when it came out....

Yeah. I think it should be done by anniversary week (obviously I’m biased) but missing out by a couple days is a bit displeasing
  • DshuDshu Posts: 1,503 ★★★★
    This whole anniversary week is pretty weak. Yes kabam is under no obligation to give summoners anything but it would be nice if they had awarded something more to those who have been around since the start. With everything that has gone wrong with the game over the last 4 years people have stuck it out because they enjoy the game. It would be nice to see something different awarded to those still playing.